“can a businessman fix the economy?”

Obama: the Downgraded, Food Stamp President

Why aren't the Republicans helping the President get people good jobs, so they don't need Food Stamps?

Hey, here's an idea for Republicans. They could try to pass a law that prohibits active military from receiving them.

What I would really like to see someday is some janitor who has been stuck making $40,000 his whole life run for president. Let him/her make the decisions. Keep business and special interests out of it. Imagine how great that would be. Of course anyone who believes different has a huge grudge against workers.

you are lumping together criminals which yes some occupied people have been charged vs the tea party, who has followed the laws? am i hearing this correctly?

"Quit being lazy. You just sited the opposite ends of the extreme as your reason for doing nothing. Those are the fringe elements. Small minorities. Snap out of it. "

You snap out of it. I lump both the occupy movement and tea party together....I wont use the label here.

The difference being the Tea Baggers have congressional members in their pockets.

What I would really like to see someday is some janitor who has been stuck making $40,000 his whole life run for president. Let him/her make the decisions. Keep business and special interests out of it. Imagine how great that would be. Of course anyone who believes different has a huge grudge against workers.

With all due respect, Init...being President of the United States is a demanding job. It takes someone with executive experience...someone who can forge political alliances...someone who can make tough decisions. I've got nothing against "workers" but I've been both a worker and a manager and I understand the difference between the two. We need a manager...not a janitor.

Aren't we still digging our way out of the mess left by the last person who ran as a businessman?

"you are lumping together criminals which yes some occupied people have been charged vs the tea party, who has followed the laws? am i hearing this correctly? "

CAN A BUSINESSMAN FIX THE ECONOMY?

The mess is so bad you can't imagine risking giving anyone a shot other than the politicians who got us into it, huh? I mean what would a businessman know about economics when clearly that's a subject for law school?

You really can't make up the stupidity of a liberal, can you?

Aren't we still digging our way out of the mess left by the last person who ran as a businessman?

Uhm, no.. we're digging ourselves out of a mess brought on by profligate spending, borrowing and the idea that it's right to give $250,000 SISA mortgages to people in the interest of fairness.

"With all due respect, Init...being President of the United States is a demanding job. It takes someone with executive experience...someone who can forge political alliances...someone who can make tough decisions. I've got nothing against "workers" but I've been both a worker and a manager and I understand the difference between the two. We need a manager...not a janitor. "

Yes but we dont need to make decisions based on who gives us the most money. I guess I am having a hard time seeing ANYTHING good about our current state of political affairs. It started to drop off in the early 80's in my eyes and hasnt recovered since.

Why aren't the Republicans helping the President get people good jobs, so they don't need Food Stamps?

Hey, here's an idea for Republicans. They could try to pass a law that prohibits active military from receiving them.

The Republicans have passed over 30 bills in the House that are currently sitting on Harry Reid's desk gathering dust because he doesn't want Democrats to be on record voting on them until AFTER the election. So you tell me who is not helping people get jobs, Dick!

A better question would be why President Obama couldn't come up with something better than a watered down version of his first stimulus and has done NOTHING since that joke wasn't even supported by his OWN party.

Bush was an MBA, not a businessman. At least not one who ever did anything in business on his own. And clearly the way money ran through his fingers like water he had zero recognition anyone earned the money he was spending. But let's say he was a businessman. Thousands of lawyers and one businessman got us into this mess ... and you blame the one businessman ...

"With all due respect, Init...being President of the United States is a demanding job. It takes someone with executive experience...someone who can forge political alliances...someone who can make tough decisions. I've got nothing against "workers" but I've been both a worker and a manager and I understand the difference between the two. We need a manager...not a janitor. "

Yes but we dont need to make decisions based on who gives us the most money. I guess I am having a hard time seeing ANYTHING good about our current state of political affairs. It started to drop off in the early 80's in my eyes and hasnt recovered since.

So get rid of lobbyists...don't put someone in the Oval Office that doesn't have the skills needed to do the job. We've got enough problems having an unprepared President in there NOW.

She is stupid with her math knowledge, but also that there isn't even 400 million Americans.....:badgrin:

Everyone in America has more than 1 job thanks to Obamination!

Well, that might be his plan....work at 7-11, Burger King and Safeway to pay your bills once he's tanked the economy.

Yeah, what we really need is someone with ZERO business experience and no executive experience as well...oh, wait...that's what we have now! How's THAT working out?

42 months of unemployment over 8%...GDP grinding along at 1%...yearly deficits of a trillion plus dollars...the first credit downgrade in our nation's history...four dollar a gallon gas? Why would ANYONE want four more years of THAT?

400,000 million jobs created in the past 17 months. Unemployment at 8.3% instead of 20%. In economic recovery instead of a depression that we were headed. Affordable Healthcare for all, Ending the Iraq war saving millions of live and dollars. Obama do not set the price of gas. He filled the donut hole for me saving me hundreds of dollars. The $5 trillion spending was to fix what Bush had already put in place. Two wars, tax cuts for the rich, None of which is Obamas. You will never appreciate what you have until you lose it.
Romney is not going to line your hands but the hands that feed him at your expense.

Wow... 400,000,000,000 jobs? That's incredible!!!!!!

Fucking moron.

“CAN A BUSINESSMAN FIX THE ECONOMY?”
The Week. June 15,2012.
Does America need a “CEO in Chief?”

Bain Capital, Romney’s private equity firm, made rich investors richer by buying struggling companies, laying off workers and driving the company into the ground.
“Romney economic didn’t work in Massachusetts and it won’t work now.” Massachusetts ranked 47th out of 50 states. His four year in Massachusetts are a gaping “hole to Romney’s resume.”
Its’ true that Massachusetts lost manufacturing jobs under Romney from 2003 to 2007, but the state’s employment figures had been to free fall for two years before he become Governor, and “the average annual rate of loss lowed every year doing his tenure, (isn’t that he same as Obama claiming that he inherited a failing economy from Bush when he took office, that he has been attacked for?)
Timothy Egan; “A business background is more often than not a prelude to a disastrous president.” Our economy has boomed under presidents that had no business experience at all, including Franklin Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower, Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton. Businessmen Herbert Hoover and George W. Bush gave us the two worst financial crises in history. …“the less experience in business , the better the president
Romney has already revealed what he would do to revive the economy if elected…cut taxes for the rich by 20%, deeply cut domestic spending for the needy under Paul Ryan radical “path to prosperity” program. If you believe in trickle-down economics, Romney is your man.

Romney running on his strength as a businessman. But he won’t tell us how he made is millions and where he is hiding it and why? Who helped him to become a successful businessman?
Romney is “always going to smooth the hands that feeds him” $400 million a year with tax cuts and tax loop holes and tax havens and that is big businesses.

could you point out where the dem congress under Reagen sent him the trickle down bill......... I dont see it in law... Meaning you are once again talking out of your ass......

Yeah, what we really need is someone with ZERO business experience and no executive experience as well...oh, wait...that's what we have now! How's THAT working out?

42 months of unemployment over 8%...GDP grinding along at 1%...yearly deficits of a trillion plus dollars...the first credit downgrade in our nation's history...four dollar a gallon gas? Why would ANYONE want four more years of THAT?

400,000 million jobs created in the past 17 months. Unemployment at 8.3% instead of 20%. In economic recovery instead of a depression that we were headed. Affordable Healthcare for all, Ending the Iraq war saving millions of live and dollars. Obama do not set the price of gas. He filled the donut hole for me saving me hundreds of dollars. The $5 trillion spending was to fix what Bush had already put in place. Two wars, tax cuts for the rich, None of which is Obamas. You will never appreciate what you have until you lose it.
Romney is not going to line your hands but the hands that feed him at your expense.

Fucking moron.

More jobs than people!!!!!!!! Good catch!!

Last edited:
"Quit being lazy. You just sited the opposite ends of the extreme as your reason for doing nothing. Those are the fringe elements. Small minorities. Snap out of it. "

You snap out of it. I lump both the occupy movement and tea party together....I wont use the label here.

The difference being the Tea Baggers have congressional members in their pockets.

Can you tell us which Democrats you are talking about?

how is he a great business guy? His ddaddy hooked up him up with high jobs in the business sector to start his career. His dady gave him everything he wanted.

Fucking moron.

More jobs than people!!!!!!!! Good catch!!

More than 1100 jobs per person... Where do we find the time to complain? :lol:

For the answer to that, you'd have to talk to obstructionist Harry Reid who kills everything sent to him.

Forum List

Back