Can a brotha get a little help?

Ang, you have to wait for some spreadage as well. So yes, I do "owe" you some rep. Look out for it in the coming days.

night ladies.
spreadage ? Are you saying I'll have spread my legs for your rep? :eek:

I'll expect dinner then too along with the flowers and chocolate.

My exciting Friday night was vegetarian burritos at MOE'S and back to school shopping!
My excitement was catching a mother raccoon and her baby in my kitchen with their paws in the catfood bucket!

THIS GUY?

UhMeowRacoon.jpg

I'm pretty internet savvy, and I usually know how to operate these message boards...but I can't for the life of me figure out how to send out that automated thank you PM for a rep. You know, the one that generates the rep exchange and then you can add your own words? I get them a lot, but I can't find where you send one from.

I feel like AllieBaba over here :lol:

Make sure you have your settings to recieve rep by pm, so when you get a rep, you can just hit "reply" to thank that person, such as myself, for repping you!

Shit, that's probably it. I don't get notified by PM about reps. I guess it's off.

Thanks EZ. I'll go change it, and then you and several other posters should rep me to see if it's working.

I'm not believing this. The biggest rep tightwad on the board rep whoring.:eusa_eh:

Make sure you have your settings to recieve rep by pm, so when you get a rep, you can just hit "reply" to thank that person, such as myself, for repping you!

Shit, that's probably it. I don't get notified by PM about reps. I guess it's off.

Thanks EZ. I'll go change it, and then you and several other posters should rep me to see if it's working.

I'm not believing this. The biggest rep tightwad on the board rep whoring.:eusa_eh:

He's giving it out too! I do believe Scrooge has seen the light!:happy-1:

who doesnt like good rep?

He's giving it out too! I do believe Scrooge has seen the light!:happy-1:

You sound like a teenage boy on prom night about to get some for the first time... LOL..

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nothing to do with rep or anything, but did you notice the song I dedicated to you ? Did you like it?

I want to know how come you can rep so much! I rep someone and it seems it takes hours or days for me to rep them again.
Do you get to rep more if you are number one around here or if your rep power goes up?

I want to know how come you can rep so much! I rep someone and it seems it takes hours or days for me to rep them again.
Do you get to rep more if you are number one around here or if your rep power goes up?

Admins don't have restrictions on how often they can rep.

Admins don't have restrictions on how often they can rep.
That is what I figured! Thanks!

Gunny is not subject to the spread it around rule, being the boos man and all.

So, you got some of that double/triple rep. Nice, isn't it! Good for you! :)

Forum List

Back