Campus Chief Of Police Put On Leave For Supporting Trump

You really know you're in Bizarro World when supporting the sitting President of the United States is considered not only controversial, but worthy of termination from one's job. Wow.

It just shows how utterly INTOLERANT universities are in dealing with thought and speech they don't like. I thought they said they want to be diverse, and INCLUSIVE?

Karma is a bitch.

He should have said: "Fuck off, crybabies."
With a few exceptions, you’d have to be crazy to hire a college grad these days.
God forbid you hire intelligent educated people. Hire instead Trump supporters. People who think Trump is Presidential material is likely dumb enough to do anything you tell him without question.
Unless the job entails a whiny snowflake who can only work 12 hours a week because yoga lessons get in the way to tell you how bad it is on the environment to have a Kurig in the lunchroom, then they’re useless.

The snowflakes felt “threatened” by a liked Trump tweet (no, not joking).

Eliminate all Federal funding to the college for violating Constitutional Rights.

Campus chief of police put on leave for pro-Trump tweets
You are against private businesses having the right to hire and fire as they see fit now?

Police are paid for by taxpayers, thus it's not private. It's public and are subject to different laws. I know it was campus police but I'm still pretty sure they are at least partially subsidized by taxpayers. Tuition doesn't cover everything.

The snowflakes felt “threatened” by a liked Trump tweet (no, not joking).

Eliminate all Federal funding to the college for violating Constitutional Rights.

Campus chief of police put on leave for pro-Trump tweets
You are against private businesses having the right to hire and fire as they see fit now?

Depends how they are funded, if they receive government funding, which is probably the case, then you have a different scenario then if it was a private company.

Private company can do what they want, if you are taking government grant, or supported government programs, it fall under censorship which is wrong.

Personally, people say and do stupid things and I have supported Democrats and Republicans that have been fired for saying things that were edgy.

Forum List

Back