Camping tonight...

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
In the yard with the boys. Also campfire in our fire pot...s'mores included.

The rest of your bitches that have to sleep indoors and toast your marshmellows over the flame on your gas stovetop can just SUCK IT!!!

BOOYAH!!!

The rest of your bitches that have to sleep indoors and toast your marshmellows over the flame on your gas stovetop can just SUCK IT!!!

BOOYAH!!!

We salute you Mr Backyard Camping Guy.

not meaning any rudeness, are the boys too young for some real camping, not that the backyard and a fire pot don't beat the shit out of the den and the stove?

What's too young to camp? I took my kids when the youngest was 5 months old. Primitive camping, no less. With horses.

BOOYAH!!!

My parents took me camping before I can even remember. We've camped all over the US. When I left home, I kept the tradition going. Then I got married and had kids. Camping has now been redefined as sleeping in an air-conditioned cabin with cable, running water and a refrigerator.

What's too young to camp? I took my kids when the youngest was 5 months old. Primitive camping, no less. With horses.

a good question. my family had a farm and were into hunting and fishing so me and my sibs can't remember when we didn't do that kind of stuff.

maybe my question should have been are they too young for you to feel confident keeping them safe?

BOOYAH!!!

My parents took me camping before I can even remember. We've camped all over the US. When I left home, I kept the tradition going. Then I got married and had kids. Camping has now been redefined as sleeping in an air-conditioned cabin with cable, running water and a refrigerator.
eeewwwww! my sinuses are getting clogged just thinking about it.

I prefer camping in the Marriott Hotel.

Actually my wife and I are going on a little vacation shortly at the Grand Hotel in Mackinac Island, MI.

Wow what a coincidence, we're camping also.

ilkelianitwintent.jpg

Since my property is 10,000 acres, backyard camping is equivalent to backpacking in the wilderness.

Since my property is 10,000 acres, backyard camping is equivalent to backpacking in the wilderness.

funny guy. where might that be if i may ask?

what are you still doing here? shouldn't you be entertaining your boys?

I used to camp alot. Grew up hunting, fishing, camping. Now, my idea of camping is any 5 star hotel.

New Topics

Forum List

Back