Campbell Brown: So what if Obama were a Muslim or an Arab?

Is that so? :cool:

And as far as the facts that he's presented?

Are skewed and biased, coming from an obviously and openly partisan source.

Its sad that Republicans are lying about Obama to try and stir peoples religious hatreds to get them to vote against Obama.

Are skewed and biased, coming from an obviously and openly partisan source.

Its sad that Republicans are lying about Obama to try and stir peoples religious hatreds to get them to vote against Obama.

dude.. you are talking to a guy who thinks that newsmax is a viable source. This guy wouldn't know what evidence looked like if it came down from heaven during the rapture.

Your link says that he was provided a few hours of Islamic instruction in a muslim school each week.

Isn't religion a matter of self-identificaton? I went to bible school when I was little for a couple of hours per week, but I have never considered myself a Christian. If you had asked when I was eight, I probably wouldn't have had any idea how to answer. Maybe I would have just said that I go to Bible school. [I do remember that I once was wanted to be the Pope, but I am pretty sure I had no idea what the Pope did or believed.] Bible school was just somewhere that I went and played with my friends. My parents didn't force it and I don't think going to Bible school means that I was raised anything.

Ask me now and I can tell you that I have no idea what I thought my religion was when I was that young.

To the best of my understanding of myself, I have never been Christian. Is it unreasonable that Obama never believes himself to have been a Muslim?

I don't understand why this matters anyway.

Last edited:
Your link says that he was provided a few hours of Islamic instruction in a muslim school each week.

I went to a Catholic school for first grade, where I received a few hours of Catholic instruction each week. My family is not Catholic, and neither am I. It was the best school available, so I went there. Your point is invalid.

oh shit.. youve pissed glockmail off.. HERE comes the strawman..

wickerman460.jpg

I went to a Catholic school for first grade, where I received a few hours of Catholic instruction each week. My family is not Catholic, and neither am I. It was the best school available, so I went there. Your point is invalid.
Obama was provided a few hours of Islamic instruction in a Muslim school each week, just like you were provides a few hours of Catholic instruction each week. However Obama's father was Muslim, and you admit that your parents were not Catholic. I don't see the equivalence here.

oh.. so it takes catholic parents to cause a few hours of catholic school to make one to self identify, eh?

sure, dude.. sure.

Forum List

Back