Campaigning Daily

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Do you believe the ones elected to office should stop acting live every move they make is for a next term vote, and start earning their pay.

Do you believe the ones elected to office should stop acting live every move they make is for a next term vote, and start earning their pay.
DNC Slams GOP Even As Obama Calls For End To 'Perpetual Campaigning' | TPMDC

I liked that statement and hope that soon they actually listen. Maybe they can cooperate to make a better health care bill. Can't have too much of either side in something that important.

All you need is another sip of
images
and you'll be fine.

DNC Slams GOP Even As Obama Calls For End To 'Perpetual Campaigning' | TPMDC

I liked that statement and hope that soon they actually listen. Maybe they can cooperate to make a better health care bill. Can't have too much of either side in something that important.

Yes it would be nice if the Obama actually wanted to have the Reps included. Kinda funny how the MA election kinda changed things. Bipartisanship would be nice. Lets hope it comes to pass.

If they listened to their constituents and did their job by representing them they wouldn't have to worry about getting re-elected.

Yes it would be nice if the Obama actually wanted to have the Reps included. Kinda funny how the MA election kinda changed things. Bipartisanship would be nice. Lets hope it comes to pass.

Interestingly enough Mr. President is attending a GOP retreat this weekend for political discussion. I think you point just got mooted.

It's the reason why House members need their terms EXTENDED. They just get their feet wet the first year, then need to start campaigning for reelection the next year.

Joe Scarborough made the point this morning, and I hadn't thought about it but it's so true. The only time bipartisanship exists and stuff actually GETS DONE (no gridlock) is when there is a President of one party and a legislative majority of the other party. Think Reagan and Clinton.

Forum List

Back