Campaign bribes & kickbacks

miller

Rookie
Nov 5, 2010
Bridgeport, CT
Wall Street crooks spread their money to each Congress person.

The list of obvious crimes is a mile long but Americans are in a brainwashed trance. The kickbacks keep the crooks from being prosecuted.

it aint just wallstreet.

Some of the wealthy in this world (yes not just Americans) can buy our elected officials and the scotus recently made it way easier.

it aint just wallstreet.

Some of the wealthy in this world (yes not just Americans) can buy our elected officials and the scotus recently made it way easier.

"...it aint just wallstreet."

See, that, Ms. Truthie: we agree once again!

Bribes and corruption go in many directions. For example...

" [Michelle Obama was] the “Vice President of Community and External Affairs” at the University of Chicago Hospitals. She was promoted to that position shortly after her husband became a Senator, and her salary jumped from $121,900 to $316,962. (Oh, and did I mention that Barack Obama managed to get an additional million or so in tax dollars for her employer in one of his “earmarks?”)

Mrs. Obama’s main achievement at the University of Chicago Medical Center has been to figure out a way to steer people away from its emergency rooms and toward neighborhood clinics. (The hospital purportedly turned away an indigent man who died soon after. The hospital was fined by the Department of Health and Human Services because of the incident.)

The not-for-profit University of Chicago Hospital made a profit of $143 million in 2007. It’s likely to surpass that amount in 2008, partly by sending some of its Medicaid patients to another hospital – to free up hospital beds for patients with insurance."
How Michelle Obama got that big raise

Must have been a mighty important job to pay over a quarter of a million bucks....

Or was it?
"It's true that after her departure, the hospital did not fill the position of vice president for community and external affairs."
FactCheck.org: Did Michelle Obama make $317,000 a year while working part-time at the University of Chicago Medical Center?

But, I'll bet an informed person like you knew all of that, right Ms. Truthie...?

Last edited:
Wall Street crooks spread their money to each Congress person.

The list of obvious crimes is a mile long but Americans are in a brainwashed trance. The kickbacks keep the crooks from being prosecuted.

Yup.

All perfectly legal, of course, since the villians own the laws.

it aint just wallstreet.

I must say TDM that it brings to mind the Louisian Purchase, the Corn Husker kickback and I'm sure there are a few more.

Golly Gee, no CEO or Wallstreet involved there. That was the Dems own Pelosi bribing the shit out of her Dem congresspeople to pass Obamacare.

Fancy that.

Forum List

Back