Campaign Ads Take Nastier, More Personal Turn in Midterms

This is one of the few benefits of living in the UK.... I don't have that crap inflicted on me. It would be great if politicians would stop accusing each other of doing the same shit they're doing.

This is one of the few benefits of living in the UK.... I don't have that crap inflicted on me. It would be great if politicians would stop accusing each other of doing the same shit they're doing.

Have you seen the ad in KY inflicted on Rand Paul? The dem dredged up a college prank and is trying to make it stick. He went from about 6 points down to 2 points down. Slinging shit works, thats why they do it.

Have you seen the ad in KY inflicted on Rand Paul? The dem dredged up a college prank and is trying to make it stick. He went from about 6 points down to 2 points down. Slinging shit works, thats why they do it.

Nope. I haven't seen it.

What gets me is that it's an anonymous source and the whole accusation is based on hearsay.

Forum List

Back