Camgate the final straw in college football?

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
Does anyone think this Cam thing right on the heels of the Reggie Bush issue will be the end of college football as we know it?

Personally I don't. I would hope so. These crooks and fools should not be allowed in our educational institutions. Every degree or credit they get devalues mine more.

Every year darn it. I am sending my kid to a school w/o a football team. I want him to see the science majors and academics of the schools as the heroes of the school, not the crooks.

If:

a) Cam is allowed to the win the Heisman and later has to forfeit it, or
b) Auburn wins the National Championship and has to later forfeit it.

Then yes, maybe it will be. It will at least be the end of credible college football. I don't watch the NFL exactly for this reason.

If:

a) Cam is allowed to the win the Heisman and later has to forfeit it, or
b) Auburn wins the National Championship and has to later forfeit it.

Then yes, maybe it will be. It will at least be the end of credible college football. I don't watch the NFL exactly for this reason.

If
A) happens then there is no effect, b/c the Heisman is already a joke

IF

B) happens I will be disgusted with the NCAA, oh wait I already am. I root for my team and hope they do things the right way, and can't ask for more than that, I think most fans agree.

I am willing to split some royalties from all the jersey and Madden NCAA game sales with the players.

In return think I can get them to submit to some kind of national test?

Something like "you don't pass this test suitable for a college student you can't play this year or next week"

And the test will be administered by a third party, funded with a tax on the royalties they earn

Forum List

Back