Cameron Crowe

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
I just love all of his movies. He was a writer for Rolling Stone magazine when he was 15 years old, his movie "Almost Famous" was based on that.

I love his other movies "Say Anything", "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" and "Jerry McGuire", among others.

Any other Cameron Crowe fans out there?

I just love all of his movies. He was a writer for Rolling Stone magazine when he was 15 years old, his movie "Almost Famous" was based on that.

I love his other movies "Say Anything", "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" and "Jerry McGuire", among others.

"Fasts Times" was the first R-rated movie I saw. "Say Anything" was good, but then I'm a big fan of John Cusack.

"Fasts Times" was the first R-rated movie I saw. "Say Anything" was good, but then I'm a big fan of John Cusack.

You can join Said1 and I's "John Cusack" fan club then. Or is that Justin Bateman? Wait, maybe it's the Jack White one, we have so many I forget............... :redface:

You can join Said1 and I's "John Cusack" fan club then. Or is that Justin Bateman? Wait, maybe it's the Jack White one, we have so many I forget............... :redface:

Ummm ... pretty much just John Cusack for me. "Better Off Dead" and "Grosse Pointe Blank" were classic.

Last edited:

Ummm ... pretty much just John Cusack for me. "Better Off Dead" and "Grosse Point Blank" were classic.

Oh, that's right, you like the "Marlboro Man" look.............. :smoke:

Forum List

Back