Cameras in the Supreme Court...

biased video. who has the authority to make the final call ? is it the court itself ?

It's late and I promised I'd do something so... here's something.
Tonight on SCTV..

The federal government couldn't do it!
The state of Florida couldn't do it!
so the Supreme Court had to do it!

And it was a case of presidential proportions!

What would happen to the recounts, what would happen to Florida? Who would be crowned president?

Actually you could probably figure that last one out one your own, but still...

It's Bush vs. Gore and it's only on SCTV.

And remember in the Supreme Court all decisions are final because all votes are HAND COUNTED!

Last edited:
Cameras should be MANDATORY in the USSC as the cases that are heard there have far reaching impacts on all our lives. I, as an American citizen, have the right to see how and what my government is doing at virtually all times. There is a need to keep the deliberations of these cases out of the public eye so that the judges can come to sound decisions without worrying about the public but there is absolutely no reason that the trials are not available on tape.
Anyone, who that thinks what they'd see is a trial, is misinformed.

The whole Process is hardly one that would enthuse/entertain the average-Teabagger. It's much-more-cerebral than that.

I agree, though, with the concept of making SC-cases more-available to the public, thru direct-viewing; real-time. It'd certainly disprove the Dumbya Concept....that there are easy-answers to all problems.​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back