Camelot

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
We watched the premier of Camelot on Starz last night.

Oh.Mi.Gawd - the worst King Arthur Ever. Eva Green is doing commendable job portraying Morgana - to the extent that one wishes her to defeat Arthur just to put us all out of the misery of watching his pinched face smugness.

I prefer The Mists of Avalon as retelling of the Arthurian legend.

Oh.Mi.Gawd - the worst King Arthur Ever. Eva Green is doing commendable job portraying Morgana - to the extent that one wishes her to defeat Arthur just to put us all out of the misery of watching his pinched face smugness.

And THAT is why I havent bothered with it, even when it comes out on netflix. The guy those chose for king arthur is an insult to Arthur.

And THAT is why I havent bothered with it, even when it comes out on netflix. The guy those chose for king arthur is an insult to Arthur.

you do know that before Arthur became the man he became......he was a pussy.....Merlin was the one responsible for bringing out the man in him.....

I like the 1967 musical version with Richard Harris and Vanessa Redgrave.

Vanessa was a very credible queenly infidel.

At the time she was quite the hot ticket, too.

Forum List

Back