Cam Newton short-arms wide open reciever on 4th down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course not Jon. AU is and always has been the luckiest team I have ever seen. EVER.:evil:

Nice. the only team in the SEC that CHEATS....wins the NC! Nice!!

ETA: and plays dirty..

Oy veh!

Well Congrats to Auburn. Great season.

(almost as good as TCU)

Auburn is not worthy of congratulations. They're cheaters and scumbags. Fuck them. I hope they have to forfeit their title and Newton's Heisman, a la Reggie Bush, sometime in the future.

Who woulda thunk this would be a defensive showdown?

Of course if I was the coach for either team I woulda focused all my energy on the defensive matchups.

But winning by a field goal as time expired is as close as it gets in regulation time.

Congrats to both squads.

Yeah, I'm surprised how well both defenses showed up. Oregon missed out on a lot of opportunities, like not scoring that touchdown on 4th and goal. They were just outmatched up-front, but they still fought for it. Congrats to Chip Kelly for putting together such an outstanding squad.

Congrats to Gene Chizik for purchasing such an outstanding quarterback.

Chip Kelly is a moron.

His grab-bag of tricks - needless 2 point conversion attempts, il-advised going for iton 4th down - came back to bite him.

Doesnt show much confidence when you have to resortto grab-bagging.

Surprised at how subdued theDucks uniforms were .

6 in a row for the SEC ........................

Cam Newton wont make it as a QB in the NFL

Last edited:
I literally lol'd at that throw. Good game though. If anyone had told me it would finish 22-19 I'd be like 'uh, no'.

Chip Kelly is a moron.

His grab-bag of tricks - needless 2 point conversion attempts, il-advised going for iton 4th down - came back to bite him.

Doesnt show much confidence when you have to resortto grab-bagging.

Surprised at how subdued theDucks uniforms were .

6 in a row for the SEC ........................

Cam Newton wont make it as a QB in the NFL

Dude. You're just full of derp, all the time.

That early two point conversion call, instead of just kicking the PAT, is why Oregon was able to tie it at 19 in the last three minutes. It wasn't needless. His 'grab bag of tricks' has been instrumental to Oregon's success. And he absolutely has confidence in his players; that's why he calls those high risk plays to begin with.

And it's five in a row for the SEC, not six. :cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back