Cam Newton: 'I'm an African-American QB that scares people'

My name is Cammie from now on, because I sulked just like a little girl after losing to a defense that is number one in the game of football. they didn't care if you were pink or black/white with purple polka dots. He didn't see that coming that's for sure...poor thing. waaaa

I liked what Deion had to say about it which was basically hey dude if you are going to dish it you best stand in there and take it when it hits the fan on you also. Newton is like school in the summertime.....NO CLASS

Lawrence Taylor was a LB who scared people. Kenny Easley was a Safety who terrified people. Cam Chancellor frightens people...Newton in a superman cape...not so much

Panthers quarterback Cam Newton suggested for the first time Wednesday that race may play a factor in why he's become a lightning rod for public criticism.
''I'm an African-American quarterback that scares people because they haven't seen nothing that they can compare me to,'' said the 6-foot-5, 245-pound Newton.
The No. 1 pick in the 2011 NFL draft out of Auburn, Newton has his share of detractors who either don't like how he plays, his celebrations or his abundance of self-confidence.\
Newton, a leading league MVP candidate putting up record-breaking numbers, said he learned a long time ago that he can't please everyone.
''People are going to judge, and have opinions on things I don't have control over,'' Newton said.
The stout and speedy Newton is beating teams with his arm and his legs, throwing for 35 touchdowns and running for 10 this season. He has helped lead the Panthers (17-1) to their first Super Bowl since 2003. Carolina plays the AFC champion Denver Broncos on Feb. 7 in Santa Clara, California.

Newton: I'm black QB that scares people

Huh?? That doesn't even make sense.

He is as good looking as he can be, and he is a very good q/b, but I never once thought of his color. I don't get why that has to be brought into everything now days.
You know who scares me Cam?

Not

Panthers quarterback Cam Newton suggested for the first time Wednesday that race may play a factor in why he's become a lightning rod for public criticism.
''I'm an African-American quarterback that scares people because they haven't seen nothing that they can compare me to,'' said the 6-foot-5, 245-pound Newton.
The No. 1 pick in the 2011 NFL draft out of Auburn, Newton has his share of detractors who either don't like how he plays, his celebrations or his abundance of self-confidence.\
Newton, a leading league MVP candidate putting up record-breaking numbers, said he learned a long time ago that he can't please everyone.
''People are going to judge, and have opinions on things I don't have control over,'' Newton said.
The stout and speedy Newton is beating teams with his arm and his legs, throwing for 35 touchdowns and running for 10 this season. He has helped lead the Panthers (17-1) to their first Super Bowl since 2003. Carolina plays the AFC champion Denver Broncos on Feb. 7 in Santa Clara, California.

He is as good looking as he can be, and he is a very good q/b, but I never once thought of his color. I don't get why that has to be brought into everything now days.

Not

Now he's whining over getting hit. Umm he's not playing touch football.

Not

Check out Cam's 'Easter Parade' get-up yesterday. I had to check the calendar to make sure that it wasn't Easter. Looked gay, sounded gay.............is Cam gay?

Not

Check out Cam's 'Easter Parade' get-up yesterday. I had to check the calendar to make sure that it wasn't Easter. Looked gay, sounded gay.............is Cam gay?

I saw it. Looked more pimp to me.....I posted it on the other Cam thread a few minutes ago.

oops......duh. I posted it in THIS thread. LOL Look above.

Not

His butt is

Some people wanted to start marketing Cam as America's Sweetheart last year, but it has become all too clear that he is a whiny, me-first pussy.

Forum List

Back