Calm Down White People and Put Away Your Guns

Moore is a fatass slob that has mental problems, that is why he wears the Wal Mart fat man clothes but doesn't want to admit it. He wears a hat to cover up his messed up hair like someone going out for the trashcan in the morning before they shower....this is how he looks all day long.

I doubt he takes many showers....

because white people are senselessly gunning down black people in record numbers?

Well, at least not yet...

But you are dreaming of the day! And if it comes you will just be soooOoo thrilled! If it doesn't ever happen, whelp you will keep hating whites seeing as you're the very definition of racist.

I'll bet you have no college education or if you do its on something meaningless, yet you hide behind others degrees.

Picture-65.png

The picture of pure genius. :lmao:

Anybody who feels it is necessary to wear a hat indoors is an idiot and deserves no respect.

Mind you, he produced two autobiographies: "Stupid White Men" and "Sicko".

lol Guess I'm an idiot too, the dinner table is the only time mine comes off.

I guess I am an equal opportunity disrespecter (is there such word?) of those who feel they must wear head gear indoors, unless they give me a compelling reason to do so.

How about when you are going to church. If you are going to a synagoge, you are excused.

The good Lord (or Nature) gave you a head. Are you ashamed to show it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back