Calling Tea Party people racist is a S.I.N.

i wonder if Jillian also thinks Prof Walter Williams is a self hating black?
or Michael Steel?

I think anyone who takes positions opposed to their own self-interest and supports people who actively work against those interests has contempt for what they are.

Where did you see anything he wrote against his own interests? Upon what do you base that? His job? His income? His education? His investments? His race???? So Blacks are a monolithic bloc, those who step outside of it are working against their own self-interests? How?

i wonder if Jillian also thinks Prof Walter Williams is a self hating black?
or Michael Steel?

I think anyone who takes positions opposed to their own self-interest and supports people who actively work against those interests has contempt for what they are.

Where did you see anything he wrote against his own interests? Upon what do you base that? His job? His income? His education? His investments? His race???? So Blacks are a monolithic bloc, those who step outside of it are working against their own self-interests? How?
and how she cant see how racist that line is is very disturbing

Indeed. And that is the point many of us have been making throughout this thread and others where minorities take stands that are contrary to the Progressive Hegemony.

Indeed. And that is the point many of us have been making throughout this thread and others where minorities take stands that are contrary to the Progressive Hegemony.
its to the point that if i take a stand against what a white supremacists takes then i am a self hating white
not that i'm totally white to begin with(kinda what makes the racism so stupid is that no one is "PURE" anything)

its to the point that if i take a stand against what a white supremacists takes then i am a self hating white
not that i'm totally white to begin with(kinda what makes the racism so stupid is that no one is "PURE" anything)

Indeed. I've been having a 6 month 'discussion' with a supremacist that has boggled my mind. Luckily that tool stands alone.

[
So are you saying that Blacks that are conservative are self-loathing? I noticed quite a few congratulatory threads the other day regarding some Tea Party that denounced a racist that was co-opting their name. Same thing, no?

Speaking of partisan nonsense that you've been spouting for Obamaco since 11/08...

Because you're not a partisan hack, right?

Forum List

Back