Calling S&P Amateurs not a good idea They just downgraded Freddie and Fannie

That had nothing to do with it! Even my three year old knows that Fannie and Freddie are crap and should get downgraded to F!!!

The only one who doesn't believe so this cock-sucker (no pun intended)!

‪Inside Look: Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac‬‏ - YouTube

‪Barney Frank in 2005: What Housing Bubble?‬‏ - YouTube

:lol:

Oh I agree. The point I was trying to make is that when you are the U.S. government and you are 14 Trillion buckolas in debt and you are on the brink of a downgrade, it's really not a wise move when a credit agency like S&P have your balls in a vice to set your attack dogs on them from the Treasury and the White House.

Needless to say, your balls then get really squeezed and twisted hard because you were an idiot to basically call the credit agency assholes.

It was sheer idiocy what those punks in Washington did. I'm running out of descriptive terms.

Now you have that insane left wing nutbar Michael Moore calling for these people to be arrested.

This is nuts. It's like a freakshow with the liberals.

look, F&F has to own the record ( and man they have some serious challengers- Amtrak, post office, VA, SSI) for the most criminally mismanaged gov. entity of all time by $$ + shear mis-virtue of its invasiveness in the very fabric of so big a market.

I read a Kudlow article last month where in he spoke to F&F; he figures our exposure that is unrealized ( at this moment) debt rolled up into the inner workings of the puzzle palace that is F&F at 4.5 TRILLION.......Jesus Christ.

A. 80%+ of toxic assets had NOTHING to do with F+F, and they got into it late. Total BS Pub Myth...
B.S+P BLEW the math and are just in CYA mode. The worst. If they did this to Boooosh, Fox/Rush would drive them out of business...
C. Moore for President! LOL- talk about cleaning out the douchebag thieves...

A. 80%+ of toxic assets had NOTHING to do with F+F, and they got into it late. Total BS Pub Myth...
B.S+P BLEW the math and are just in CYA mode. The worst. If they did this to Boooosh, Fox/Rush would drive them out of business...
C. Moore for President! LOL- talk about cleaning out the douchebag thieves...

Who is "Moore for prez?

Picture17.jpg

I think there's an argument to be made that S&P didn't make a good call. And on questioning their track record. (After all, they said things were just fine at Bear Sterns, Morgan Stanley, et al before the roof fell in.)

But there's a rule in sports, you don't argue with the ref! YOu don't kick dirt on his shoes. You take the bad call and try to score more points.

Forum List

Back