Calling out

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
I call out anyone that would like to debate
We will discuss time, topic, judges and length
It is fun people! NO interruptions, just 1-on-1!
Lets do it!

I just want to have fun bro
It honestly seems that everyone is scared of "real" debate
The "Bull Ring" would be a lot better with people that are not scared

It is all for fun
It would not be any more "embarrassing" with a real debate than "arguing"

It is all for fun

Agreed TNHarley :) The thing about the Bull Ring is that you really have to know the issue(s) inside and out, forward and backward otherwise one may get "clobbered." At the very least, the participant should have a lot of passion/conviction for their views and/or opinions to get them through the debate. I_think_that may intimidate some people and I can't say I blame them :)

Thats why I mentioned when we first created it, that it would attract some "heavy weights" and so far it hasn't disappointed. Whether I agree with peoples opinions or not, I value and honor their passion on the issues.

As a side bar there's something interesting that I noticed with most of the debates that take place in the Bull Ring and please tell me if I'm wrong. I noticed that people are not as divided on the issues as it appears. There is more common ground than uncommon, am I off on this observation?

It is all for fun

Agreed TNHarley :) The thing about the Bull Ring is that you really have to know the issue(s) inside and out, forward and backward otherwise one may get "clobbered." At the very least, the participant should have a lot of passion/conviction for their views and/or opinions to get them through the debate. I_think_that may intimidate some people and I can't say I blame them :)

Thats why I mentioned when we first created it, that it would attract some "heavy weights" and so far it hasn't disappointed. Whether I agree with peoples opinions or not, I value and honor their passion on the issues.

As a side bar there's something interesting that I noticed with most of the debates that take place in the Bull Ring and please tell me if I'm wrong. I noticed that people are not as divided on the issues as it appears. There is more common ground than uncommon, am I off on this observation?
I can't disagree with that!
In high school, I had to debate (pro) on issues I didn't even agree with
It was a little less passionate, but I got it done.
I wouldn't even mind doing that here
Debating without help or interference is fun to me
I guess not to other people..

It is all for fun

I can't disagree with that!
In high school, I had to debate (pro) on issues I didn't even agree with
It was a little less passionate, but I got it done.
I wouldn't even mind doing that here
Debating without help or interference is fun to me
I guess not to other people..

No one is willing to take us on. I don't know what to make of this. I threw down a blanket challenge.

To any lib any time. It's crazy they won't debate. :eusa_angel:

Least someone speaks up. Maybe you will show up :)...
Sounds fun man! I am down. Got a couple good ones I need to decide on.. Only ones I have ever considered scary..

Forum List

Back