Calling Our Wrong Person's Name During Sex....

Some people like to pray during sex.

Well if you are saying prayers for others you might have a lot of names said... unless you are just praying for a good result......

I know you'd never admit it, but, have you done it?
Ever done to you? How about... have ALMOST done it??
Some live to regret it I guess......

Florida Woman Arrested After Stabbing Husband During Sex When He Calls Out Wrong Name

Bad: Calling out the name of someone else during sex of the same gender you are banging.

Worse: Calling out the name of someone else during sex of the opposite gender you are banging.

Worst: Calling out the name of someone else during sex, and its the name of the family pet. (at this point I think same/opposite gender is moot).
What if you call out the name of the family pet and your spouse is jealous instead of disgusted?

Just when I thought i made the sickest post, you had to go and top it.

Damn you.

He doesn't say anything except "smile for the camera".....

I know you'd never admit it, but, have you done it?
Ever done to you? How about... have ALMOST done it??
Some live to regret it I guess......

Florida Woman Arrested After Stabbing Husband During Sex When He Calls Out Wrong Name

Bad: Calling out the name of someone else during sex of the same gender you are banging.

Worse: Calling out the name of someone else during sex of the opposite gender you are banging.

Worst: Calling out the name of someone else during sex, and its the name of the family pet. (at this point I think same/opposite gender is moot).
What if you call out the name of the family pet and your spouse is jealous instead of disgusted?
:lol:

Haaaaaang on Snoopy, Snoopy hang on!

Not sure why you would be f'ing someone if you really want someone else.....
I see 2 legitimate reasons to stay with someone you don't love or desire: (1) kids and (2) your life will end if you leave. Other than that.. no good reason...

I remember calling my then fiancee my ex girlfriends name...thank God it wasnt during sex,it was bad enough just in conversation.

My dad did that with his "new" wife... took a while for her to get over it....

Forum List

Back