Calling Obama supporters

I would just like to hear from those that think Obama is doing a good job and name some things that he has done that has actually helped the country or that we can see will be good for us in the future. He has been in office about a year so there should be something.......

He has made it possible for tens of million of American families to weather this economic storm.

And THAT is why, as much as I understand that both parties are essentially working for the same team and not necessarily in the interests of this nation as a whole, that having the GOOD COPS in office duing truly bad times works out better for many Americans.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: And you get pissy cuz I call you an idiot! Too fucking funny! :lol:

The most pathetic aspect is he attributes all the good to Obama and all the bad to the Repubs with absolutely no clue as to what actually happened to bring much of this to fruition. Talk about a pathetic willing tool lost in a world of hateful fantasy!

Not at all.

I thought Bush Sr. was a pretty good president.

He gained the support of many nations for the first Gulf War instead of going it alone like his pathetic son.

I really see no reason to rehash false statements again and again Chris. I will take a brief moment to point out Bush Jr. did not "go it alone".

Coalition Forces in Iraq - US - Iraq War - ProCon.org

26 member nations in 2008. At the beginning, it was 49 countries.

26 member nations in 2008. At the beginning, it was 49 countries.

There is no doubt that in the wake of 9/11 Bush Jr. had tremendous support and goodwill both in The U.S. and around the world.

I believe the greatest mistake of his presidency was squandering virtually ALL of that support and goodwill both at home and abroad. The nosedive his approval ratings took here at home was mirrored by his plummenting prestige abroad.

He was in a terrific position to do historic and tremendous things. But he wasted all that. And he wasted it in such a miserable way that the world rejoiced when someone (anyone) else took over from him. And Americans were so disgusted with him that they would elect a black man with a tertrorist-sounding name before electing anyone who remotely resembled him.

I can't imagine a U.S. president ever having falolen so far, so fast, and so miserably. Maybe Nixon ....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back