Calling all Vets

Respond here please. Just a "here" will suffice. No need to go in to detail, no need for anyone to give credentials either. Just post if you served. Doesn't matter how long, either.

Grace, this is a beautiful and worthy thread. I join the lovely syrenn in a hearty :salute: to all who respond. "Thank you" all for protecting our freedoms. Love you. :)

Umm thanks, but I did not defend our freedoms. I just got sent to another country to kill people over there who never had done anything to us.
Well except kill us for invading their country.

Umm thanks, but I did not defend our freedoms. I just got sent to another country to kill people over there who never had done anything to us.
Sometimes its OK to be gracious and just accept a "Thank you" when it is offered. Whether you believe you deserve it or not is irrelevant.

Count so far is 19.

Aqua, I thank them all for their service whether they were drafted or joined on free will. But my intent is for something else. I know of more, but they have not posted. Which is yet party to the question(s) I have. This is a sort of experiment to see if what I was told is true for the majority of veterans opinions...and also to know just how many veterans are members of this board.

:)

I think I am pleased at seeming to be diabolical. :lol:

Kahlua and milk for me, please. Beer tastes nasty. ;)

Originally posted by uscitizen

The best summation of the Vietnam War I have ever seen.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

Forum List

Back