Calling all self-professed Trolls

After spending one night trolling on here, I'm really disappointed in my results. I tried so hard to push boundaries and people actually agreed with the toxicity I was spouting.

Poe's law doesn't lie here, this is a forum filled with so much cringe fringe and they are absolutely insane. Well, they're more in that category that's not really sane or insane, which would be where psychopaths and sociopaths are placed. Having a severe lack of compassion and empathy, that void is filled with vanity, hate, or both.

I'm throwing in the towel which I apparently wear on my head.

I want my bucket and towel back.

After spending one night trolling on here, I'm really disappointed in my results. I tried so hard to push boundaries and people actually agreed with the toxicity I was spouting.

Poe's law doesn't lie here, this is a forum filled with so much cringe fringe and they are absolutely insane. Well, they're more in that category that's not really sane or insane, which would be where psychopaths and sociopaths are placed. Having a severe lack of compassion and empathy, that void is filled with vanity, hate, or both.

What a grievously cowardly back pedal.

Only if I was pedalling in that direction to begin with. ;)

It speaks volumes about how messed up the stuff people here say is that even after I admit to trolling, people are actually doubting the fact that it was an act. Hell, I even said that black people are inferior and wrote somewhere that we should kill off all Muslims because they're uncivilised and people still took it seriously.

Utterly ridiculous. I can only hope I'm not the only one parodying the fringe.

Only if I was pedalling in that direction to begin with. ;)

It speaks volumes about how messed up the stuff people here say is that even after I admit to trolling, people are actually doubting the fact that it was an act. Hell, I even said that black people are inferior and wrote somewhere that we should kill off all Muslims because they're uncivilised and people still took it seriously.

Utterly ridiculous. I can only hope I'm not the only one parodying the fringe.
Don't worry, these moments of wavering pass. You'll get more determined with time.

Ok

THIS is a psychopath

‘She got caught up in the likes’: Teen accused of live-streaming friend’s rape for attention

Ok

THIS is a psychopath

‘She got caught up in the likes’: Teen accused of live-streaming friend’s rape for attention
No disagreements from me on that.

As someone that has easily written over 300,000 blog posts on many sites the last 16 years and have drawn the ire of many a troll. I believe I could add some good insight. Shoot me a message if you would like.
Interesting piece here. I have to wonder who in this thread is still around.

So nothing came of The Big Giant Interview rubbish. No surrise there; it was obviously something way over your head.

I know trolling is a good method for catching fish. Maybe I'm an unaware USMB troller. How do you know? Is "trolling" a real thing that we can pin down or is it somebody's opinion of somebody else's post?

Last edited:
A troll by any other name is still a troll.
A troll is a troll is a troll.

images

1683348745971.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back