Calling All Community Members: What Shall We Petition the Government On?

Sep 30, 2011
As what most of you know I'm a strong writer but it seems that my personal political views aren't that appealing to the public or the public isn't ready for such views to be fully displayed. I've taken notice in how my views are radical in terms of centrism which may be a bit fascist; I'm going to take the opportunity to use my writing/rhetoric skills as what most of you know is quite intriguing and persuasive to suit the needs of the community as a whole. What issue would you like me to write to the Obama Administration on the White House's "We the People"? I'll be willing to share a draft of the petition text until you, the community, are satisfied. Think of me as a Thomas Jefferson in which my writing style and prose is fantastic but my views are beyond radical or not appreciated at this time. Again, I'm deciding to work for the People and the People is you, the community. So, let's gather as a community, the US MESSAGE BOARD community and collectively think of ideas that we all share and I'll write the petition text.

Potential Topics Need to Address in the United States:

1. Tax Reformation
  2. Political Campaign Reformation
  3. Education Reformation
  4. Social Issues: Same Sex Marriage
  5. Social Issues: Gay Civil Rights
  6. Social Issues: Violation of Secularist or Atheists Liberties

Last edited:
How about a petition to remove Obama who usurped the presidency by subverting Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution? That should be paramount to all American citizens.

Last edited:
How about a petition to get rid of Obama who usurped the presidency by subverting Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution? That should be paramount to all American citizens.

Let's put that up for a vote with the community, if we can get about five to ten people who want this then I'll consider writing it. This is a very controversial you're bringing up here.

Forum List

Back