Calling All Beck Hate Bots!!!

Im glad he decided not to renew his contract with Fox.... they suck as a news agency and he will do tremendously better without them to hold him back.

Sucks for you Fuckers... now all you have to do is whine about Hannity and Oreilly :(

HE decided to not renew his contract.

Beck fans are the dumbest people on the face of the planet. They really are. He lost a million viewers since last year and his sponsor were RUNNING from him but HE decided to not renew his contract.

:eusa_liar:

Im glad he decided not to renew his contract with Fox.... they suck as a news agency and he will do tremendously better without them to hold him back.

Sucks for you Fuckers... now all you have to do is whine about Hannity and Oreilly :(

HE decided to not renew his contract.

Beck fans are the dumbest people on the face of the planet. They really are. He lost a million viewers since last year and his sponsor were RUNNING from him but HE decided to not renew his contract.

:eusa_liar:

BULLSHIT.... The MSM said he lost over 300 advertizers.... HE nor Fox even have that many sponsors to begin with!

Got any more lies you want to put forth?

You are a lying liberal George Soros dick sucker are'nt you?

There is nothing more pathetic than you God damned fucks either.

You are all dishonest lying sacks of shit.
TRUE STORY!

I have a deep seated hatred for Beck fans it seems. :eusa_whistle: Oh and see my sig pic. Was he at a "photo shoot" there as well? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You dumbass... look at your stupid avatar a little closer fucktard.

Its the same picture from the same PHOTOSHOOT!

Damn, you are more retarded than I originally thought, and I didnt know that was possible :eek:

0:36 seconds to be exact!
What an ass you are....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HWKzobeya4&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - Glenn Beck Crying On-Air[/ame]

Was this a "photo shoot"? I repeat, Beck fans are fucking idiots. But they are funny.

I have a deep seated hatred for Beck fans it seems. :eusa_whistle: Oh and see my sig pic. Was he at a "photo shoot" there as well? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Damn, you are more retarded than I originally thought, and I didnt know that was possible :eek:

What an ass you are....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HWKzobeya4&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - Glenn Beck Crying On-Air[/ame]

Was this a "photo shoot"? I repeat, Beck fans are fucking idiots. But they are funny.

Say what ya want... but grown men DO cry at times... especially when they are very passionate about their feelings.
That wasnt fake or made up.... it was honesty shining through.
Ive listened to him for over 10 yrs and he has always been an emotional guy. The folks on the air with him even make fun of him for it.... Its just who he is, an honest man who is not afraid to bear his soul for the world to see.

Rot in Hell Zona.... you piece of shit.

Since January 2010 Glenn Beck Has Lost 1.2 Million Viewers

Commentson him losing a million viewers? lololololol

Bullshit.... most of his viewers dont watch his show on Fox.... they, like me must wait till it comes on late at night OR they just go to watchglennbeck.com and download the show for free.... :eek: Betcha they didnt mention that in those BULLSHIT articles do they?

I will be watching him on The Insider Extreme at glennbeck.com site now so.....

Again, go FUCK yourself Zona.

Last edited:
Ah I love the people on here laughing at Olberman for losing his show, and mocking him, are now sooooooo upset about Beck losing his show.

I gave Beck a chance...every time 10 minutes max, into watching the show he'd act like a complete maniac, then write on a chalk board, then almost talk down to his audience, to "dumb down" the information. He also started to go really off the rocker with crazy theories towards the end.

PS-I don't like Olberman either for the record.

He decided not to renew his contract??? :lol: Quit making a complete fool of yourself. If that's possible.

What an ass you are....

Say what ya want... but grown men DO cry at times... especially when they are very passionate about their feelings.
That wasnt fake or made up.... it was honesty shining through.
Ive listened to him for over 10 yrs and he has always been an emotional guy. The folks on the air with him even make fun of him for it.... Its just who he is, an honest man who is not afraid to bear his soul for the world to see.

Rot in Hell Zona.... you piece of shit.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Oh, shut up!!!!

Since January 2010 Glenn Beck Has Lost 1.2 Million Viewers

Commentson him losing a million viewers? lololololol

Bullshit.... most of his viewers dont watch his show on Fox.... they, like me must wait till it comes on late at night OR they just go to watchglennbeck.com and download the show for free.... :eek: Betcha they didnt mention that in those BULLSHIT articles do they?

I will be watching him on The Insider Extreme at glennbeck.com site now so.....

Again, go FUCK yourself Zona.

Oh... did I mention theblaze.com ?

He no longer needs Fox News :clap2:

Why don't you & Beck get a room already for cryin out loud :eusa_eh: LOLOL

sack.jpg

On Friday, the unemployment rate dropped to 8.8 percent, as businesses added jobs for the 13th straight month.

On Wednesday, Fox News announced that it was ending Glenn Beck’s daily cable-TV show.

These are not unrelated events.

When Beck’s show made its debut on Fox News Channel in January 2009, the nation was in the throes of an economic collapse the likes of which had not been seen since the 1930s. Beck’s angry broadcasts about the nation’s imminent doom perfectly rode the wave of fear that had washed across the nation, and the relatively unknown entertainer suddenly had 3 million viewers a night — and tens of thousands answering his call to rally at the Lincoln Memorial.

But as the recession began to ease, Beck’s apocalyptic forecasts and ominous conspiracies became less persuasive, and his audience began to drift away. Beck responded with a doubling-down that ultimately brought about his demise on Fox.

He pushed further into dark conspiracies, urging his viewers to hoard food in their homes and to buy freeze-dried meals for sustenance when civilization breaks down. He spun a conspiracy theory in which the American left was in cahoots with an emerging caliphate in the Middle East. And, most ominously, he began to traffic regularly in anti-Semitic themes.

This vile turn for Beck reached its logical extreme two weeks ago, when he devoted his entire show to a conspiracy theory about various bankers, including the Rothschilds, to create the Federal Reserve. To make this case, Beck hosted the conspiracy theorist G. Edward Griffin, who has publicly argued that the anti-Semitic tract “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion” “accurately describes much of what is happening in our world today.”

Griffin’s Web site dabbles in a variety of anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, including his view that “present-day political Zionists are promoting the New World Order.”

A month earlier, Beck, on his radio program, had described Reform rabbis as “generally political in nature,” adding: “It’s almost like Islam, radicalized Islam in a way.”

Why Glenn Beck lost it - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back