Caller: Why is Reagan a hero to conservatives? Rush: Derp

I was listening at the time. I thought he handled the call very well. He exposed the caller for what he was. We used to Protest Reagan all the time back in the day. Ronald Wilson Reagan=666, all the fun stuff. One thing I have really truly admire about him looking back is how he handled personal attacks, nothing stuck. We could all learn from that.

I was listening at the time. I thought he handled the call very well. He exposed the caller for what he was. We used to Protest Reagan all the time back in the day. Ronald Wilson Reagan=666, all the fun stuff. One thing I have really truly admire about him looking back is how he handled persona attacks,nothing stuck. We could all learn from that.

Some people never grow up.

I love it!

Rush has spoken, wingnuts throw Ronnie under the bus. Hopefully we can now dispense with this nonsense that Ronnie was a good president.

sheesh, the man has been dead how long?

and they are still dumping on him..

pretty pathetic is you ask me.

I was listening at the time. I thought he handled the call very well. He exposed the caller for what he was. We used to Protest Reagan all the time back in the day. Ronald Wilson Reagan=666, all the fun stuff. One thing I have really truly admire about him looking back is how he handled persona attacks,nothing stuck. We could all learn from that.

honey, he did nothing of the sort. he said that b/c he's a 'liberal', he wouldn't understand, which is the silliest thing i've ever heard.

reagan had the largest tax increases of any president in my lifetime and did everything else the caller said.

rush's only response was, 'd'uh'.

it's one thing to have an 'ideology', it's another to just repeat the party line in the face of all evidence to the contrary.

the only thing i will give rush on this is that he wasn't rude, even when he looked like a moron.

honey, he did nothing of the sort. he said that b/c he's a 'liberal', he wouldn't understand, which is the silliest thing i've ever heard.

reagan had the largest tax increases of any president in my lifetime and did everything else the caller said.

it's one thing to have an 'ideology', it's another to just repeat the party line in the face of all evidence to the contrary.

the only thing i will give rush on this is that he wasn't rude, even when he looked like a moron.

Yeah Rush pretty much flubbered around all over himself and squawked "Media Matters."

I noticed too that he wasn't rude or anything. So there's that.

Who ran Congress at the time Jillian. Reagan stood toe to toe against the Democrats and the Blue Blood Country Club Republicans at the same time. He also had a talent of reaching right out to the People through all opposition and making a dent. Not an easy accomplishment. Again, I was opposed to him at the time. Did allot of protesting. I now see many of those allied Groups at very Anti USA. Reagan had little influence on Congress. You got most of what you wanted. If anything, you should like him for it. Rush pointed that out yesterday. :lol:

Rush isn't the only wingnut incapable of expaining their idolatry of Reagan. None of the wingnuts here can answer the callers question either

The liberal caller asked Limbaugh why Ronald Reagan is a hero to conservatives when he raised taxes, cut and ran from Lebanon, granted amnesty to illegal immigrants, and negotiated with terrorists.

Neither Rush, nor the wingnuts on USMB can answer this question. They best they can do is come up with lies about how Reagan didn't raise taxes. One is so deluded, he thinks the rightwingers protested Reagan.:cuckoo:

Yeah Rush pretty much flubbered around all over himself and squawked "Media Matters."

It must be like a Surprise Breakfast in Bed for you and Jillian thinking you nailed both Rush and Regan, in a short phone call from a Listener probably On the Media Doesn't Matter Site as he spoke. I don't have the heart to ruin that for you. So I'll just point out that Rush was aware about the Claims and again he did point out that you guy's got so much of what you wanted during his Administration, you should be celebrating it. ;) You are condemning him for things that you supported that he had no power to stop. Enjoy your meal. :):):)

It must be like a Surprise Breakfast in Bed for you and Jillian thinking you nailed both Rush and Regan, in a short phone call from a Listener probably On the Media Doesn't Matter Site as he spoke. I don't have the heart to ruin that for you. So I'll just point out that Rush was aware about the Claims and again he did point out that you guy's got so much of what you wanted during his Administration, you should be celebrating it. ;) You are condemning him for things that you supported that he had no power to stop. Enjoy your meal. :):):)

Please note how this wingnut can't deny that Reagan raised taxes, negotiated with terrorists, cut and run from Lebanon, and granted amnesty to illegal immigrants. He also can't give a reason why a rightwinger would support Reagan, nevermind idolize him.

Since he has no reason for supporting Reagan, all he can do is attack a USMB poster and hope no one notices his complete failure to explain why any rightwinger should support Reagan.

We're having mimosas, it's great.

I was eight years old when Reagan left office but offhand I don't support amnesty for illegals, foolishly getting our servicemen killed, conspiring with terrorists, or massive deficit spending.

Please note how this wingnut can't deny that Reagan raised taxes, negotiated with terrorists, cut and run from Lebanon, and granted amnesty to illegal immigrants. He also can't give a reason why a rightwinger would support Reagan, nevermind idolize him.

Since he has no reason for supporting Reagan, all he can do is attack a USMB poster and hope no one notices his complete failure to explain why any rightwinger should support Reagan.

He's not a wingnut.

Forum List

Back