Call to outlaw sporks

bitchen thread

sporks are evil. there is a proper way of consuming food and using a spork is not a proper way. the good lord created a fork and a spoon, never were the two to be entwined.

The whole point is that sporks lead to obesity because suet loving chicken wing reactionaries can consume more calories without changing utensils.

Think of the children!

Lets kick off the Political Satire Forum with a proper thread....moved! Yet again! This will be the last time unless we create a spork forum....hmmmm spork forum

If you identify something beforehand as satire, it doesn't really count

occupy-ws-spork-official-issue-to-occupy-wall-street-protesters-7c7462.jpg

Lets kick off the Political Satire Forum with a proper thread....moved! Yet again! This will be the last time unless we create a spork forum....hmmmm spork forum

of course it does. are you actually suggesting satire must be discovered after the fact?

please educate yourself on satire. thank you.

of course it does. are you actually suggesting satire must be discovered after the fact?

To fully appreciate satire, it must be spontaneous

To fully appreciate satire, it must be spontaneous

no, not at all. hence why the onion is such a popular website. many people, if they are unaware it is satire, will not appreciate the content. i know you've seen people suckered by onion articles, same holds true for any satire.

satire is best enjoyed when you know it is satire.

Well yes, but in the case of this thread, it was moved to the Rubber Room for lack of an appropriate place.
I originally put it in firearms... borderline, at best. Had there been a specific 2nd Amendment forum, it could have stayed there, I suppose.

Well yes, but in the case of this thread, it was moved to the Rubber Room for lack of an appropriate place.
I originally put it in firearms... borderline, at best. Had there been a specific 2nd Amendment forum, it could have stayed there, I suppose.

Did you consider the food forum?

A young lady I know got a 1-week suspension in high school for possessing a spork.

Well, okay, she took it a little farther. A teacher told her to get rid of it, and she replied by frantically jabbing herself in the chest with it and yelling "SEE! I'M NOT DYING! IT'S NOT A DANGEROUS WEAPON!". The teacher had no sense of humor.

All the grownups she knew laughed about it. We told her to enjoy her vacation from school.

With the recent rash of obesity in the United States, Democrats have decided that the time is ripe to capitalize on yet another catastrophe.
Getting fat is just too convenient.
We must outlaw sporks because with such instruments of mass consumption, children can become fat much faster.

This makes me miss the 80s. Back then, everyone was worried about Cocaine Abuse, which made McDonald's get rid of the eensy beensy coffee spoons.

But at least people were skinny due to being wired on coke instead of being morbidly obese.

That would be a sporum. And you can't call a meeting to order without a sporum.

Of course if there were a sporum and nobody posted, it would have a low sporum count.
rimshot.gif

Sporum, sporum, sporum, sporum, sporum, sporum, sporum, baked beans and sporum?

(@ Mr H: )

Also Spork Zarathustra...?

Spork now or forever hold your piece -- with your knife?

How do you make a spork electric?
-- Attach a spork plug.

:D

Forum List

Back