call to have sex change operations covered

Whys is birth control "free" despite not being a medical problem but someone needs to pay for cancer drugs?

The personal high cost of Transgender transiton | Trans Girl at the Cross

should facelifts get covered too? hair transplants? nose jobs? gastric bypass for bulemics?

First response to the article: This individual bemoans that it will never be able to wake up from its last surgery "the complete woman" it would like to be. Really? No amount of surgery will ever change the biological fact that it is, and always will be, a male. It can have its body hacked, slashed, physically and chemically mutilated into a form it prefers, but it will always be a male.

As far as insurance covering this type of physical mutilation, if individuals desiring such extensive voluntary cosmetic surgery can find a company that will bankroll it, more power to them. Most insurance companies do not usually seek to enter into a contract where the company will be used as a bank account to finance every pie-in-the-sky wish of the client.

Cosmetic surgery should be 'free' if it is for medical reasons, which includes improving mental well being, and I have no issue at all with tax payer funded gender reassignment surgery.

No, we have psychiatrists and psychologists to deal with mental well-being. And it isn't free, someone is paying for it. As long as such self-mutilation is voluntary, they should pay for it themselves.

Cosmetic surgery should be 'free' if it is for medical reasons, which includes improving mental well being, and I have no issue at all with tax payer funded gender reassignment surgery.

I don't care if elective surgery is paid for by taxpayers in AUSTRALIA either :D

Really. Maybe Australia could become the surgical destination for self-mutilation.

Now that the liberal deviants got their way and trannies are no longer mentally ill, why would liberals then insist that insurance cover something that's not even a medical problem?

Talk about wanting your cake and having it too.

They don't want their wittle feewings hurt being called the mentally ill deviants that they are, but they still want insurers to cover them.

Poor wittle liberal deviants .

why would a bulemic need gastric bypass surgery?

Why does a man need to have hiss pee-pee cut off?
A liberal deviant want answer that question because they need to deny reality. See, it's impossible to claim you are mentally balance or lacking in mental problems if you want a healthy body part removed, especially so you can pretend to be something you are not. But liberals desperately want to believe deviant mutants are normal, and don't need any mental help for their extreme mental issues.

Liberals need to deny reality. that's why they LOVE trannies. Becaues trannies are in complete denial of reality.

Why would a non illness be covered?

Needing a hip replacement, despite being in serious pain, is a non illness, yet many would be okay with paying for them.

Why is that non illness okay to be covered, but not another?

Hip replacement surgery is not ... cosmetic surgery. It restores function... not fuck.

Regardless, it is elective surgery. You won't die from not having a new hip.

You are correct, Noomi. Hip replacement surgery could be considered elective surgery. Actually, so could heart surgery, or hernia surgery, or surgery to remove malign cancers, etc, all be considered elective treatment. Anyone who requires any type of surgery has the choice to have that surgery, or not.

Why don't we look at this desire for self-mutilation and consider it as we might any other thing that the individual greatly wants but does not need. Compare wanting surgery to cosmetically alter your appearance to one you prefer to wanting to buy a new car. (Seems the price is about the same.) You want that car, but the one you own now is paid for and in good working order. You do not need a new car, you just really, really want it. So, you can: a) save you money until you have enough to buy the car, b) finance the car with a lending agency, c) borrow the money from family or friends who would be willing to help you get that car. But that isn't what these people who want their "gender reassignment" surgery. What they want is more like going to your neighbors and demanding that they collectively give you at least 80% of the price of your new car.
You make the prospect attractive, you explain how having that new car will make you a much better neighbor, how that new car will look great in front of your house and improve the looks of the entire block. If you neighbors disagree and decline to give you money to buy your car, you lobby the poilticians to force them to give you the money. You find a bunch of other people who would also like to have their neighbors pay 80% of the price of a new car for them, too. You tell everyone how mean, greedy, and unkind all your neighbors are.

That's pretty much how these "transgender" people act when it comes to their alteration.

Last edited:
The whole transition thing is so trangenders can try to fool others. They are already convinced they are the opposite sex, so the entire transition is for OTHER people to think they are what they think they are. It's about decieving people.

What about tattoos and nipple piercings?
Sometimes I just don't feel fulfilled as a human being unless I have a heart tattoo
with Mother in the middle of it tattooed on my butt...

I get Moms to draw it with magic marker but it's just not the same as the real thing.

The only way I may feel satisfied will be if someone else pays for it...you know the Democrat approach...

So that's my feeling tattoos should be paid for by other people.

Everything free for everybody.

How very intellectual of you.

Needing a hip replacement, despite being in serious pain, is a non illness, yet many would be okay with paying for them.

Why is that non illness okay to be covered, but not another?

Hip replacement surgery is not ... cosmetic surgery. It restores function... not fuck.

Regardless, it is elective surgery. You won't die from not having a new hip.
Australia only covers a little Medicare Coverage and Gender Reassignment Surgery | OutInPerth

I know syrenn said that is does restore function, but most of the time it's because of osteoarthritis, an illness =p

What about tattoos and nipple piercings?
Sometimes I just don't feel fulfilled as a human being unless I have a heart tattoo
with Mother in the middle of it tattooed on my butt...

I get Moms to draw it with magic marker but it's just not the same as the real thing.

The only way I may feel satisfied will be if someone else pays for it...you know the Democrat approach...

So that's my feeling tattoos should be paid for by other people.

what about breast augmentation, liposuction and face lifts?

Mental well-being? Now that's quite the subjective catchall, isn't it? My mental well-being would improve significantly if people who thought everyone else should pay their way were excised from the body politic. A "surgical" removal of all such parasites would most definitely improve the overall health of the human species.

Forum List

Back