CALL TO ACTION: Petition to Reform the Congress of the United States!

It's Time.

For a Change.

Join Me, Fellas.

The Awareness Video

Via ThePetitionSite.com

Should There be a Reform in Congress?​

WE MAY BE WORKING IN THE SAME DIRECTION. As I see it the only way to reform congress is with a new constitution. If elected president would be willing to issue a presidential decree to call for a new Constitutional convention, once the Constitution was drafted and approved, call for new elections for the Executive and Legislative branches and then when a new president is sworn in, I will step aside. That is the only way that it will work because Congress will not really restrict itself.
MY ANNOUNCEMENT AS A CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT

For any decent, educated individual who is reading this thread, support the petition.

Congress sure needs something, that's for sure! This is the worse Congress in my lifetime. They are totally dysfunctional and their incompetence and partisanship is certainly contributing to this very slow economic recovery to the point of getting the US into another recession.

Congress sure needs something, that's for sure! This is the worse Congress in my lifetime. They are totally dysfunctional and their incompetence and partisanship is certainly contributing to this very slow economic recovery to the point of getting the US into another recession.

Sign the Petition, my friend.

Forum List

Back