call the bluff

Iowa10000

Rookie
Nov 1, 2010
The truth is if you can't pay for what your want done then don't demand it.
My side of the arugment is this, if i can change a few little things for a while to make it better then lets talk.
But if you want me to make major changes and give away what i have earned just so you can have exactly what you want, which is everything you now have but paying less for it, I would say hell no. You can't pay the going rate then do it with less employees.

But for you to tell me I have to be worth less so you can have exactly what you want is pure BS.

I haven't had a raise in 3 years, and now have to take mandatory *furlough* days. So I've received a cut in pay.

What makes you so special? I determine eligibility and administer benefits to people who are starving, abused, who are children, elderly, disabled...

So teaching kids for a portion of the year means you are exempt from the hardships the rest of us have to face? I don't think so. You're part of the problem, a big part. You can be part of the solution, or find another job.

• Banned
Why because you say so?
Maybe you should get a better job, or are they telling you something, that your really not carrying your fair share of the load right now. If they can get by with everyone taking a day off without pay then you must be under worked and lazy most of the time, right?

And apparently your still able to pay for your internet on less pay as everything has gone up over the last three years, so you must be overpaid also.
underworked, and overpaid(wow) and your not even union.

Oh by the way I am retired on that big penion I get, 800.00 a month for 33 years of service at 59. I could have worked till I was 65 but i left early to make room for guys like you, even though they would have to hire two of you to do what I did, and I would be doing it the right way.

Oh by the way I am retired on that big penion I get, 800.00 a month for 33 years of service at 59. I could have worked till I was 65 but i left early to make room for guys like you, even though they would have to hire two of you to do what I did, and I would be doing it the right way.

Sounds to me like you fucked yourself and you are pissed at the word because of it.

Sux 2 B U

This idea that once we make it to a certain age we can cease working is absurd.

God didn't say "6 days shall thou labor and rest on the seventh until the age of 65 and then mooch off everyone else"

I'd fire all those worthless teachers in WI, especially after it was revealed that two thirds of their students can't read effectively. That's absurd. What the hell are they being paid for if they can't teach the basics?

Why because you say so?
Maybe you should get a better job, or are they telling you something, that your really not carrying your fair share of the load right now. If they can get by with everyone taking a day off without pay then you must be under worked and lazy most of the time, right?

And apparently your still able to pay for your internet on less pay as everything has gone up over the last three years, so you must be overpaid also.
underworked, and overpaid(wow) and your not even union.

You moron, I was willing to take the cut, and I haven't abandoned my position. If I did, I sure as shit wouldn't piss and moan that I lost my pay, nor would I expect my job to remain open (and my clients to starve).

I'd fire all those worthless teachers in WI, especially after it was revealed that two thirds of their students can't read effectively. That's absurd. What the hell are they being paid for if they can't teach the basics?

I think they're being paid so they can send their children to private schools. The main thing is that their precious babies don't have to mingle with plebe brats.

This idea that once we make it to a certain age we can cease working is absurd.

God didn't say "6 days shall thou labor and rest on the seventh until the age of 65 and then mooch off everyone else"

If you have paid in, you are not 'mooching off everyone else'. Where do we get the idea that no one should claim back what they have paid in? Is it their fault that the government stole American's retirement? No.

And, no... God didn't say it. Our Government did. They lied. Color me shocked, but don't blame anyone else for the Government's screwing the pooch.

Forum List

Back