Bull Ring Call out to Pogo on Strip Poker Rules

It's pretty simple why it is here.
I don't understand it. I thought it was a place to get something straightened out one on one.

It is. It's one on one with others staying out of it.
I tried to use it and got shut down. Can you actually request that certain people NEVER mention your name?

Not so sure what you mean. We can't stop people from mentioning our names, but in this forum, the threads are one on one debate.......meaning others do not post in the thread.
At least that is how I take it.
I was on one forum that had something similar. You basically call out one person, and they could refuse to accept to debate you. Staff can correct me if I am wrong.

This thread is not showing up in my "Watched Threads" list. Don't know why. So I can only get here from clicking "Active Topics" sidebar. That means when it gets buried by newer threads it won't show up anymore.

And that means our time here is limited. Better take me now, you brazen hussy.

oh well I'll figure something out.

most likely will be Christianity it's what I know the most about.....
or some sort of psychology issue like alcoholism or growing up fatherless.

This thread is not showing up in my "Watched Threads" list. Don't know why. So I can only get here from clicking "Active Topics" sidebar. That means when it gets buried by newer threads it won't show up anymore.

dd91f13cd8e939436ac73a10a1f78778.jpg

"Pants"?
Please, what are they, these "pants"? Your ways are strange to us....

"Pants"?

you wear dresses?

"Pants"?

you wear dresses?

No but I tend to wear them down....

"Pants"?

you wear dresses?

No but I tend to wear them down....

wear... or tear.... (I'm preferential to tearing..... ) ;)

It's pretty simple why it is here.
I don't understand it. I thought it was a place to get something straightened out one on one.

It is. It's one on one with others staying out of it.
I tried to use it and got shut down. Can you actually request that certain people NEVER mention your name?

Not so sure what you mean. We can't stop people from mentioning our names, but in this forum, the threads are one on one debate.......meaning others do not post in the thread.
At least that is how I take it.
I was on one forum that had something similar. You basically call out one person, and they could refuse to accept to debate you. Staff can correct me if I am wrong.
I've given up. I tried to straighten it out privately with the party I have grievance with, that didn't work. Call out thread didn't work and was closed. Making an announcement that I didn't want to be summoned to the FZ didn't work. Tallking to mods didn't work either.

I've got my iggy boundaries on and won't be going to read my friends posts in the FZ in an effort to avoid confrontation with certain people.

Folks, this thread is just for Bonzi and Pogo...so let them at it please :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Forum List

Back