Call for Protest of Obama Tonight

THANK YOU!!!! Honesty is a good trait especially after you need to have it browbeaten into you that the troop levels increased steadily over 8 years.
The ultimate effect was an increase

I've said the same all along - I showed the error of your "STEADY" increase statement and have never been dishonest about that.
Trying to re-write my comments to say that I (or anyone else) were addressing the cumulative effect - is VERY dishonest.

Enjoy your soul searching.

Last edited:
Hi, my name is Barak Hussein Obama. In 11 months in office, I will double the amount of troops in Afghanistan to go fight a drug war against poor people, when there are NO Al Queda left in Afghanistan. . After that, I will ask for an additional 30,000 moire troops to send to hell because I let the situation get out of hand. Vote for me.

Obama campaigned on bringing the troops home, he is going to be targeted for criticism on many fronts. I don't think sending so many troops is a great idea but I will wait and see how it goes.

He Campaigned on withdrawing from Iraq, but if you paid close attention he also campaigned on re-focusing on Afghanistan, not bringing people home from there. :razz:

You going to ruin the meme of the far-left and the far-right.

Obama campaigned on bringing the troops home, he is going to be targeted for criticism on many fronts. I don't think sending so many troops is a great idea but I will wait and see how it goes.

He Campaigned on withdrawing from Iraq, but if you paid close attention he also campaigned on re-focusing on Afghanistan, not bringing people home from there. :razz:

You going to ruin the meme of the far-left and the far-right.

Then he/she MUST be doing something right.

Obama said (when he was campaigning) he would pull back from Iraq and increase troops in Afghanistan.

Problem?

That he sat on the report since fucking August - while our troops died. That may not be a problem to you but to those of us with family and friends in Iraq and Afghanistan, it is a fairly major problem.

Outstanding post. Now make one about how our soldiers have been dying during Bush's entire two terms.

Are you serious? I will apologize if you complained about Bush's lack of anything Aphganistan for 8 fucking years. Should I apologize?

It's bizarre that anyone is criticizing Obama for taking his time and trying to make the right decision.

Better to go off half-cocked like Bush and invade the wrong country.

:cuckoo:

I criticize him for taking his time.... because our troops are dying. He is the President - he has no military experience and, instead of listening to the people he chose (McCrystal), he decided to get opinions from everyone and their dog first.

McCrystal? Isnt this the same guy who screwed the pooch by lying about Tillman? That McCrystal?

You know what bush did (I dont mean during those 8 years when he did nothing about Aphganistan)...I mean what he did when a general didnt do or say what he wanted aobut Iraq?

HE FIRED THEM. Comments? Be specific.

It's bizarre that anyone is criticizing Obama for taking his time and trying to make the right decision.

Better to go off half-cocked like Bush and invade the wrong country.

:cuckoo:

I criticize him for taking his time.... because our troops are dying. He is the President - he has no military experience and, instead of listening to the people he chose (McCrystal), he decided to get opinions from everyone and their dog first.

McCrystal? Isnt this the same guy who screwed the pooch by lying about Tillman? That McCrystal?

You know what bush did (I dont mean during those 8 years when he did nothing about Aphganistan)...I mean what he did when a general didnt do or say what he wanted aobut Iraq?

McCrystal - the General that Obama picked to sort out Afghanistan.... that McCrystal.

Don't whine about Bush, Zona - this one is squarely in Obama's lap. If he didn't want to fight to win in Afghanistan, he should have said so during his campaign, and - MORE IMPORTANTLY - he should have brought them home in January 09. First act as POTUS - bring them all home. Easy. Every death since lies at his door. I'd bury them all in the Rose Garden as a reminder for him and future Presidents of the real cost of their fucking stupidity.

And tonight Barrack Hussein Obama is going to lay out an 'exit plan' for Afghanistan? I cannot wait to hear this one, well Gitmo' 'worked out well' :lol:, so I would assume Afghanistan will follow suit.
Okay, I am trying to stay 'focused', but it is hard. Let me get back to ya's tommorrow on this. :eusa_angel:

I won't be protesting the President tonight, though. I hope few do. He did the right thing, horribly belatedly, but still the right thing.

why horribly or belatedly?

bush took six years and did nothing with afghanistan, which should have been his first front. ....
You assume I wasn't? A-stan has been under-resourced from the start.

.... you've just forgotten what it's like when someone actually thinks about what they do instead of going by their "gut". ....
Not at all. When someone has a year's worth of briefings, even with zero military experience, and cannot make a decision, when the boots on the ground have told him that making one is critical time-wise, I expect a timely decision, as does the DoD.

.... it's ok to say you agree with obama without the left handed compliment thing. no one will think less of you.
Check out my OP. That would be post no. 1, by the way.

And tonight Barrack Hussein Obama is going to lay out an 'exit plan' for Afghanistan? I cannot wait to hear this one, well Gitmo' 'worked out well' :lol:, so I would assume Afghanistan will follow suit.
Okay, I am trying to stay 'focused', but it is hard. Let me get back to ya's tommorrow on this. :eusa_angel:

Luckily, McCain/Palin laid their's out during the campaign and we KNEW we didn't want THAT one...

You know what bush did (I dont mean during those 8 years when he did nothing about Afghanistan)...I mean what he did when a general didnt do or say what he wanted aobut Iraq?

McCrystal - the General that Obama picked to sort out Afghanistan.... that McCrystal.

Don't whine about Bush, Zona - this one is squarely in Obama's lap. If he didn't want to fight to win in Afghanistan, he should have said so during his campaign, and - MORE IMPORTANTLY - he should have brought them home in January 09. First act as POTUS - bring them all home. Easy. Every death since lies at his door. I'd bury them all in the Rose Garden as a reminder for him and future Presidents of the real cost of their fucking stupidity.

1. He campaigned on reducing troops in Iraq
2. He campaigned on increasing troops in Afghanistan
3. Was Bush responsible for the deaths of all those people in Iraq. Does every death lie at his door?
4. What did Bush do (pertaining to Afghanistan). Seriously, did he forget about it
5. Did you complain about Bush not doing anything about Afghanistan?

Please be specific with your response. I read your post and you cant possibly be this partisan. Can you? You forgot who got us into both these wars and forgot what Bush did or didn't do about them?

Did you say he should have got them out in January? Why the fuck didnt you complain when Bush didnt the previous Oct or november?

Are you this much of a hack? Damn.

oh and Obama made a huge mistake selecting mcCrystal. He should have known he was a piece of shit due to the tillman thing. Fuck McCrystal. Hard.

This is the one time I wish Obama would act like bush and fire his general because he said something he didnt like but he is above that.

I won't be protesting the President tonight, though. I hope few do. He did the right thing, horribly belatedly, but still the right thing.

why horribly or belatedly?

bush took six years and did nothing with afghanistan, which should have been his first front. you've just forgotten what it's like when someone actually thinks about what they do instead of going by their "gut".

it's ok to say you agree with obama without the left handed compliment thing. no one will think less of you.

Oh, listen to the general here.

Moore is a freaking moron. But he, like all Americans has the right to protest the deployment of American forces

I would bet my bottom dollar that you didn't think he was a moron when he was viciously attacking Booooooooooooooooooooooosh. Now that he is on Obama and will probably make another idiotic movie, making millions doing it you are going to trash him. No double standard here is there?:lol::lol:

Don't forget the gays in the military promise, he threw them under the bus.

Luckily, McCain/Palin laid their's out during the campaign and we KNEW we didn't want THAT one...

In the end, you are going to get the same thing with Obama, now how does that make you feel. All warm and snuggly.:lol: They just had the guts to tell you what they were going to do, Obama doesn't and wants to sneak it under the rug on you liberals hoping that you are tooooooooooooo busy still bashing Booooooooooooooooooosh and Palin to pay attention to what he's doing. LOL

Last edited:
has anyone else seen the fucking countdown clock to Obama's speech on CNN?

Really a countdown?

Fucking lame

Forum List

Back