Call and Complain to AOL About Them Catering to the Radical Left

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
The corporate office number is 212-206-4400.

Ask for the Executive Offices.

This is how the left wingers do it.

Let's be heard.

If they are an organization that caters to the left wing, then it should only be the left wing that gives them money.

I'm cancelling my long-time subscription. I've been meaning to do that anyway, but I'll tell them it's bwecause of what they did to free speech.

Who the feck PAYS for AOL anymore????? Are you stuck in the 90's or something? Do you still use dial up, too?

Let's be heard.

You poor, poor things. You've fallen and you can't get up.

They hate the free market

How in the world do you come up with something so ignorant? How is withdrawing our support because of a company's actions, being against the free market?

Do you know anything about anything you say?

I'm cancelling my long-time subscription. I've been meaning to do that anyway, but I'll tell them it's bwecause of what they did to free speech.

Who the feck PAYS for AOL anymore????? Are you stuck in the 90's or something? Do you still use dial up, too?

I joined in the late 1980s. My whole family had accounts, aol chat, aol messaging, and their FaceBook and MySpace pages were all listed with aol. They are grown and on their own and that is why I've been thinking about ending it. You should read the posts you respond to, and try engaging your brain for something other than simple-minded gotchas. You won't look so stupid that way.

You're welcome.

He was making a point and she is a slut.

She can pay for her own sex.
If they are an organization that caters to the left wing, then it should only be the left wing that gives them money.

Yeah....I see your point. It is "catering to the Left Wing" to have a problem with calling women "sluts" and "prostitutes". DAMN those Left Wing standards!

I joined in the late 1980s. My whole family had accounts, aol chat, aol messaging, and their FaceBook and MySpace pages were all listed with aol. They are grown and on their own and that is why I've been thinking about ending it. You should read the posts you respond to, and try engaging your brain for something other than simple-minded gotchas. You won't look so stupid that way.

You're welcome.

You are still a subscriber to AOL, and you claim I look stupid?:cuckoo:

Let's be heard.

I think it's more like "they like the free market".

If a person doesn't like something, they have the freedom to change.

Something you have a hard time grasping, apparently. :eusa_whistle:

You're welcome.

Welcome to the 21st century.

How in the world do you come up with something so ignorant? How is withdrawing our support because of a company's actions, being against the free market?

Do you know anything about anything you say?

Improper foundation

They don't want to be aligned with Rush Limbaugh. How does that hurt you at all?

When was the last time you boycotted a company/product for laying people off or doing something that actually hurt your fellow man? Likely never.

You're welcome.

You are still a subscriber to AOL, and you claim I look stupid?:cuckoo:

What are you 10 years old?

Forum List

Back