‘Caliphate allows cappuccinos’: ISIS travel guide reaches Italy to lure talent

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
If the person behind this travel guide wasn't a religious nut or psychopath, he probably would have the top advertising firms around the world fighting to hire him.

Published time: 21 Aug, 2015 19:20Edited time: 21 Aug, 2015 19:21
Get short URL
55d75e09c46188a30d8b45a6.jpg

© Stringer / Reuters
1.3K24
‘A Brief Guide to the Islamic State’ propaganda pamphlet has surfaced in radical circles in Italy, local media report. Describing Islamic State territories as “a cosmopolitan society” and “a plush holiday resort,” it says living in the caliphate won’t affect Costa Coffee fans.
TrendsIslamic State

The 46-page brochure was released in May in the UK in order to "provide an alternative narrative to life under the Caliphate."

Its author Abu Rumaysah al-Britani – former student of preacher and Islam4UK radical group founder, Anjem Choudary – described the Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) as some kind of holiday destination “with an exquisite Mediterranean climate.”

The Guide is aimed not only at attracting new fighters to their jihadist ranks, but also bringing skilled workers and intellectuals to the Caliphate. The book describes IS “as a magnet for talent, a cosmopolitan society with scholars.”

Continue reading at:

Its a good think Hezbollah and the Syrian Army are getting together and taking care of ISIS hey.

Its a good think Hezbollah and the Syrian Army are getting together and taking care of ISIS hey.

Penelope has too much time on her hands that I think she should volunteer to be a barista for ISIS. I wouldn't suggest that she become an ISIS bride because she is to old.

If the person behind this travel guide wasn't a religious nut or psychopath, he probably would have the top advertising firms around the world fighting to hire him.

Get short URL

© Stringer / Reuters
1.3K24
‘A Brief Guide to the Islamic State’ propaganda pamphlet has surfaced in radical circles in Italy, local media report. Describing Islamic State territories as “a cosmopolitan society” and “a plush holiday resort,” it says living in the caliphate won’t affect Costa Coffee fans.
TrendsIslamic State

The 46-page brochure was released in May in the UK in order to "provide an alternative narrative to life under the Caliphate."

Its author Abu Rumaysah al-Britani – former student of preacher and Islam4UK radical group founder, Anjem Choudary – described the Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) as some kind of holiday destination “with an exquisite Mediterranean climate.”

The Guide is aimed not only at attracting new fighters to their jihadist ranks, but also bringing skilled workers and intellectuals to the Caliphate. The book describes IS “as a magnet for talent, a cosmopolitan society with scholars.”

Continue reading at:

I heard Wisconsin has a problem with young Somalian Muslims joining Isis. Becoming radicalized.

They're blaming poverty. Maybe we shouldnt put them all together in poor communities gop gov. Scott Walker. And is this how he will solve poverty in America? Make things so bad our youth join Isis?

Get short URL

© Stringer / Reuters
1.3K24
TrendsIslamic State

Continue reading at:

I heard Wisconsin has a problem with young Somalian Muslims joining Isis. Becoming radicalized.

They're blaming poverty. Maybe we shouldnt put them all together in poor communities gop gov. Scott Walker. And is this how he will solve poverty in America? Make things so bad our youth join Isis?

I think it is Minnesota that is having problems. There are many Somalis living in the San Diego area. Maybe you can research for us as to how they are making out in terms of earning a living.

Get short URL

© Stringer / Reuters
1.3K24
TrendsIslamic State

Continue reading at:

I think it is Minnesota that is having problems. There are many Somalis living in the San Diego area. Maybe you can research for us as to how they are making out in terms of earning a living.
Then maybe instead of moving there Somalian immigrants should move where there are jobs. Excuses excuses.

Victim mentality.

Get short URL

© Stringer / Reuters
1.3K24
TrendsIslamic State

Continue reading at:

Then maybe instead of moving there Somalian immigrants should move where there are jobs. Excuses excuses.

Victim mentality.

Why is it that it isn't the American Arabs running to join ISIS.but Somali Americans. Do you think their immigrant parents are happy about this? Could it be that the Arab Americans believe in education so study hard to enable them to get a decent job? When so many immigrants came here from the various countries in Europe at the turn of the 20th century, do you think they came with bags of gold? They were very, very poor and lived in miserable conditions in tenement houses, but after a hard day's work at some strenuous job, they went to take classes at settlement houses.

Get short URL

© Stringer / Reuters
1.3K24
TrendsIslamic State

Continue reading at:

Victim mentality.

Why is it that it isn't the American Arabs running to join ISIS.but Somali Americans. Do you think their immigrant parents are happy about this? Could it be that the Arab Americans believe in education so study hard to enable them to get a decent job? When so many immigrants came here from the various countries in Europe at the turn of the 20th century, do you think they came with bags of gold? They were very, very poor and lived in miserable conditions in tenement houses, but after a hard day's work at some strenuous job, they went to take classes at settlement houses.
I think as Muslims they don't feel like they belong.

I don't defend them

Get short URL

© Stringer / Reuters
1.3K24
TrendsIslamic State

Continue reading at:

Victim mentality.

I don't defend them

Actually, Sealy, I come across many Muslims in my own neighborhood, especially Iranians, when I go shopping. They seem very at ease here, and the Iranians have made a success of themselves. If you could only see the high end cars parked in the Iranian market and the huge houses they own. The way you can tell an Iranian lives in a house are the columns out front and the high entryway. As for the Somalis born here, I think they have the same mind set as those Muslims who are coming from all over the world to join ISIS, even doctors, engineers and other well-educated people who were making a nice living.

Victim mentality.

I don't defend them

Actually, Sealy, I come across many Muslims in my own neighborhood, especially Iranians, when I go shopping. They seem very at ease here, and the Iranians have made a success of themselves. If you could only see the high end cars parked in the Iranian market and the huge houses they own. The way you can tell an Iranian lives in a house are the columns out front and the high entryway. As for the Somalis born here, I think they have the same mind set as those Muslims who are coming from all over the world to join ISIS, even doctors, engineers and other well-educated people who were making a nice living.
What is their mindset?

I have Iranian friends too. They don't believe in God or Isis. The one thing that seems to draw Muslims to Isis is Islam. Us vs. Them mentality. I imagine if an Arab in America joins Isis its because they don't feel like they belong here.

Neither do us athiests but we don't join Isis.

Victim mentality.

I don't defend them

What is their mindset?

I have Iranian friends too. They don't believe in God or Isis. The one thing that seems to draw Muslims to Isis is Islam. Us vs. Them mentality. I imagine if an Arab in America joins Isis its because they don't feel like they belong here.

Here is one reason the men become members of ISIS. I had read previously that the Muslims were the biggest purveyors of Internet porn in the world. Now if you join ISIS, you get the real thing.

ISIS makes rape part of its theology

Victim mentality.

I don't defend them

What is their mindset?

Here is one reason the men become members of ISIS. I had read previously that the Muslims were the biggest purveyors of Internet porn in the world. Now if you join ISIS, you get the real thing.

Funny because the very devout Muslim 9:11 terrorists went to strip clubs and drank leading up to their act. I'm sure it's part of how you brainwash someone to do such a thing. Give em some pussy.

I don't defend them

What is their mindset?

Funny because the very devout Muslim 9:11 terrorists went to strip clubs and drank leading up to their act. I'm sure it's part of how you brainwash someone to do such a thing. Give em some pussy.

You probably hit the nail on the head.

Penelope has too much time on her hands that I think she should volunteer to be a barista for ISIS. I wouldn't suggest that she become an ISIS bride because she is to old.

Penelope just implied she supported Hezbollah and the Syrian Army who are fighting ISIS. You must have too much time on your hands supporting ISIS.

Penelope just implied she supported Hezbollah and the Syrian Army who are fighting ISIS. You must have too much time on your hands supporting ISIS.

Is this another person taking over the montelatici screen name? After all the original one would have known that she herself spent days and nights on forums so must have had loads of time on her hands, the same way that Penelope does.

Say, with a name like montelatici, the montelatici poster should be the one pouring cappuccino for the new recruits. Maybe she can make them a pumpkin spice latte since it is close to Halloween.

ISIS Sally is nuts.

Oh, Montelatici, you are such a hoot. The one who is a nut is you who before you took a little hiatus (in some mental institution possibly) was posting around the clock. The viewers can check when you first started posting and can now see the huge number of posts that you are up to at present.. Now, I'll. take a pumpkin spice latte, if you please.

Forum List

Back