Californiastan is going to cut public pension benefits to help state and local government costs

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Liberal paradise is not sustainable because people will leave if you take over 50% of their money.

That’s why people are leaving California by the millions, 5million in the past decade....and they are taking their taxable income with them.

When California runs out of working people to tax,who will pay for all the welfare for illegal immigrants?

You get the government you deserve. Good luck keeping your commune afloat, liberals.

California's Brown Raises Prospect of Pension Cuts in Downturn

California Governor Jerry Brown said legal rulings may clear the way for making cuts to public pension benefits, which would go against long-standing assumptions and potentially provide financial relief to the state and its local governments.

Across the country, states and local governments have about $1.7 trillion less than what they need to cover retirement benefits -- the result of investment losses, the failure by governments to make adequate contributions and perks granted in boom times.

Liberal paradise is not sustainable because people will leave if you take over 50% of their money.

That’s why people are leaving California by the millions, 5million in the past decade....and they are taking their taxable income with them.

When California runs out of working people to tax,who will pay for all the welfare for illegal immigrants?

You get the government you deserve. Good luck keeping your commune afloat, liberals.

California Governor Jerry Brown said legal rulings may clear the way for making cuts to public pension benefits, which would go against long-standing assumptions and potentially provide financial relief to the state and its local governments.

Across the country, states and local governments have about $1.7 trillion less than what they need to cover retirement benefits -- the result of investment losses, the failure by governments to make adequate contributions and perks granted in boom times.
Everyone is fleeing KKKalifornia.
uhaul1.jpg
uhaul2.jpg

View attachment 171095 View attachment 171096

Holy shit!

I have rented plenty of uhauls over the years and those prices are BANANAS!

The market doesn’t lie....California is swapping Americans with incomes for illegals without incomes to tax.

Good luck.

California should go back to the Native Americans as restitution.
All the jobs, education and economy that can be built around restoring
the natural land, resources, ecosystems and wildlife should totally
belong to the Natives, as the basis for their own banking system
by issuing currency and credits against the true value and cost of restoring
all the forests, rivers and ocean systems and keeping them in balance.

Illinois did it over a decade ago.

they fucked over their retirees w/o asking them if it was ok for them to break their contract.

reality is a fucking bitch

they fucked over their retirees w/o asking them if it was ok for them to break their contract.

I fucking love it.

There was an article in 2010 about haethcare costs in California going up after Obamacare passed. The shock by idiot Progs that their costs were going up was hysterical.

In that article, someone Lib jackass from San Francisco was quoted as saying, “ I want everyone to have healthcare, but I didn’t want MY costs to go up.”

The perfect fucking liberal. They want the warm fuzzies of charity without the pain of giving.

Last edited:

I fucking love it.

There was an article in 2010 about haethcare costs in California going up after Obamacare passed. The shock by idiot Progs that their costs were going up was hysterical.

In that article, someone Lib jackass from San Francisco was quoted a saying, “ I want everyone to have healthcare, but I didn’t want MY costs to go up.”

The perfect fucking liberal. They want the warm fuzzies of charity without the pain of giving.
It really is one of those 'we told you so' moments

again.

I fucking love it.

In that article, someone Lib jackass from San Francisco was quoted a saying, “ I want everyone to have healthcare, but I didn’t want MY costs to go up.”

It really is one of those 'we told you so' moments

again.

Absolutely. Some idiots have to touch the hot stove and get burned rather than just avoiding the hot stove period.

View attachment 171095 View attachment 171096

Holy shit!

I have rented plenty of uhauls over the years and those prices are BANANAS!

The market doesn’t lie....California is swapping Americans with incomes for illegals without incomes to tax.

Good luck.
Yep. A lot of people like me who pay a lot of taxes to Calif are moving out. Being replaced by illegals with no job skills.

Forum List

Back