California's Devastating Fires Are Man-Caused -- But Not In The Way They Tell Us

efficiency-graph.png

And it will only work in the mid day.... I love liberal stupidity... We should cut them off the coal fired back up they enjoy today... the we will see how happy they are....
I'll ask you the same question. Why is this your big issue? Why is it so important for you to convince people pollution is good? That when they look out over their city and see brown air, that its not from cars? Why do you lobby so hard for polluters?
LOL

False equivalencies again...??

Tell me how much pollution the manufacturing processes made creating all that stuff you claim is green and clean.. Batteries, wire, steel, plastics, magnets, PV panels... do you have even a basic grasp on it or are you believing its free?

Don't forget all that CO2 spewing Concrete and asphalt material and land clearing of trees and plants too.

LOL

Mother Nature is clear burning the forests right now..............a lot of dead wood going up............let's not put the blame where it belongs..............Tender burns.....................................
Yeah, but the link in the OP is trying to convince us the fires are a result of the logging industry not being able to in and clear out all that un-sellable brush rot.

That's because it is true.

LOL

False equivalencies again...??

Tell me how much pollution the manufacturing processes made creating all that stuff you claim is green and clean.. Batteries, wire, steel, plastics, magnets, PV panels... do you have even a basic grasp on it or are you believing its free?
Answer the fucking question, troll.

Windmills billo, read for comprehension m'kay. As far as the solar systems go, yeah, you have to keep them clean. Get a thin coating of dust and you lose HALF their efficiency.
So your alternative is to be as pollutive as you can and waste as much energy and our natural resources as you feel like wasting?

The logging industry, just like the fossil fuel industry, is feeding us a bunch of bullshit for profit and gain. Well guess what, energy efficient technology creates way more jobs than the fossil fuel pricks.

... energy efficiency creates more jobs than fossil fuels — and at a faster rate and a lower cost.

From 2015 to 2016, there was 53 percent employment growth in advanced and recycled building materials, and 59 percent employment growth in Energy Star appliances. Compare that to just 9 percent growth in fossil fuel-based electricity generation.

...every $1 million invested in energy efficiency creates 12 jobs, compared to just 4 or 5 for fossil fuel jobs.

Energy efficiency jobs in the United States totaled 2.18 million in 2016, more than double the total of fossil fuel production and fossil-fuel based electricity generation combined.

The logging industry, just like the fossil fuel industry, is feeding us a bunch of bullshit for profit and gain. Well guess what, energy efficient technology creates way more jobs than the fossil fuel pricks.

... energy efficiency creates more jobs than fossil fuels — and at a faster rate and a lower cost.

From 2015 to 2016, there was 53 percent employment growth in advanced and recycled building materials, and 59 percent employment growth in Energy Star appliances. Compare that to just 9 percent growth in fossil fuel-based electricity generation.

...every $1 million invested in energy efficiency creates 12 jobs, compared to just 4 or 5 for fossil fuel jobs.

Energy efficiency jobs in the United States totaled 2.18 million in 2016, more than double the total of fossil fuel production and fossil-fuel based electricity generation combined.

Look dude. The fact is there is too much wood on the land. Imagine your lawn and you only get to cut 10% of your lawns growth every year. What's your yard going to look like in 20 years? Use your head. It doesn't matter if people profit from clearing the dead trees. It's GOOD FOR THE FOREST you nitwit!

Windmills billo, read for comprehension m'kay. As far as the solar systems go, yeah, you have to keep them clean. Get a thin coating of dust and you lose HALF their efficiency.
So your alternative is to be as pollutive as you can and waste as much energy and our natural resources as you feel like wasting?

I probably have a smaller carbon footprint than you do, and my business was involved in environmental cleanups for over 30 years. It was MY JOB to clean up the messes of others. And I was damned good at it too!

All noise s0n.....China opens 2 new coal plants every month! Upping their coal production 50% by 2050. C'mon now.... time to wake up and smell the maple nut crunch!:113:

Another progressive suckered by % statistics. Always look impressive....until the are compared to something. Especially when one realizes that solar power still accounts for less than 2% of electricity generation in America!! Then its fucking hysterical :fu::fu::funnyface:. Except for the progressive, of course.

Nobody cares how many employees there are in renewable energy. The only thing that matters is how much actual energy renewable energy is generating compared to fossil fuels. And the answer is......almost nothing by comparison.

@www.whosthesucker.com

Last edited:
Look dude. The fact is there is too much wood on the land. Imagine your lawn and you only get to cut 10% of your lawns growth every year. What's your yard going to look like in 20 years? Use your head. It doesn't matter if people profit from clearing the dead trees. It's GOOD FOR THE FOREST you nitwit!
I can cut as much of my lawn as I feel like. It's my lawn. If I want to cut it all up, I can do that. I'm just not going to allow you to cut it.

Another progressive suckered by % statistics. Always look impressive....until the are compared to something. Especially when one realizes that solar power still accounts for less than 2% of electricity generation in America!! Then its fucking hysterical :fu::fu::funnyface:. Except for the progressive, of course.

Nobody cares how many employees there are in renewable energy. The only thing that matters is how much actual energy renewable energy is generating compared to fossil fuels. And the answer is......almost nothing by comparison.

@www.whosthesucker.com
Coal miners do.

Forum List

Back