California's Crumbling Infrastructure

Area has been hit with 60" of rain this winter, that's like 4 times the amount dumped by a hurricane. Well yeah, there'll be damage.
A hurricane drops it's rain in a 24 hour period, dufus.

So are you saying the Gulf and Atlantic coast states have a legitimate excuse for storm damage to its infrastructure while California doesn't? Seems to me these posts about California's lack of preparedness for a 100 year event are rather two-faced.

Area has been hit with 60" of rain this winter, that's like 4 times the amount dumped by a hurricane. Well yeah, there'll be damage.
A hurricane drops it's rain in a 24 hour period, dufus.

So are you saying the Gulf and Atlantic coast states have a legitimate excuse for storm damage to its infrastructure while California doesn't? Seems to me these posts about California's lack of preparedness for a 100 year event are rather two-faced.
All of the warnings about the need to sustain the crumbling infrastructure where given. And ignored by the Democrat controlled State so they could spend $25B a year on giving illegals freebies and spending $60B on a train to nowhere no one will ride.

Republicans built the States infrastructure and Democrats took over and are letting everything rot in favor of giving illegals freebies. Now a major bridge just failed.

Bridge failure severs Big Sur’s ties to outside world
Yeah but keeping out refugees is so much more important than fixing our infrastructure especially when there's a 1.34 billion chance of a refugee killing an American.

How many infrastructure bills have been proposed by the republicans since they won both the senate and House?

Trump has a trillion dollar one ready. Stop watching CNN so you can keep up with real news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Republicans built the infrastructure in California. Democrats took over and have been skating along not building anymore and letting the existing infrastructure rot.

View attachment 114635

Jerry Brown's father Pat Brown did a lot of infrastructure work and university building as a democrat governor. He was the best governor in the 20th century. I can't recall republican governors doing much other than trying to lower taxes for the very wealthy. reagan was a complete clown act as was arnold. But agreed, the present governor brown is off his rocker.

California was a hardcore Republican State until the late 70's when the shift began. It was about that time when Brown first took over that infrastructure construction came to a grinding halt.

I was talking about Pat Brown, not his son Jerry, who's present governor.

Republicans built the infrastructure in California. Democrats took over and have been skating along not building anymore and letting the existing infrastructure rot.

View attachment 114635

Jerry Brown's father Pat Brown did a lot of infrastructure work and university building as a democrat governor. He was the best governor in the 20th century. I can't recall republican governors doing much other than trying to lower taxes for the very wealthy. reagan was a complete clown act as was arnold. But agreed, the present governor brown is off his rocker.

California was a hardcore Republican State until the late 70's when the shift began. It was about that time when Brown first took over that infrastructure construction came to a grinding halt.

I was talking about Pat Brown, not his son Jerry, who's present governor.
Pat Brown was more of a Republican than most Republicans. He also had a Republican controlled Sacramento as well.
Jerry was in power in 1975, and initiated the policies to the eventual implosion of the State as Democrats took over Sacramento.

Republicans built the States infrastructure and Democrats took over and are letting everything rot in favor of giving illegals freebies. Now a major bridge just failed.

Bridge failure severs Big Sur’s ties to outside world
Yeah but keeping out refugees is so much more important than fixing our infrastructure especially when there's a 1.34 billion chance of a refugee killing an American.

How many infrastructure bills have been proposed by the republicans since they won both the senate and House?

Trump has a trillion dollar one ready. Stop watching CNN so you can keep up with real news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
care to discuss it?

Forum List

Back