California's Brown Signs Bill Permitting Non-Physician Abortions

Funny, Hitler also believed one of the most useful applications of legal abortion was in the interest of leaving women "open" and working. ("Open" is a term used by horsebreeders, btw. An "open" mare is not pregnant.)

I think you are mistaking Hilter for your gynocologist...
Please spare the board your sick fantasies. We already know you have an unhealthy obsession with the concept of abortion...we don't need all the bizarro details.

Fetuses aren't people in the same way muslims don't think Jews are people. The same waty that slaves weren't people. By decree.

PETA tells me cows are people, and that I'm a murderer for eating meat.

Pro-lifers all sound exactly like PETA. I honestly have difficulty telling the difference between the two groups. Both of them use a dishonest whackaloon revisionist definition to define "person", and then froth that anyone not accepting their kook definition is a murderer.

Katz, koshr, why don't you pro-lifers just formally merge with PETA, given that you have so much in common?

Democrats aren't people either. Maybe it's time to eliminate and legalize the termination of democrats. It would certainly reduce the population of criminals.

Katz certainly is a bloodthirsty little rumpswab, ain't he? Scary thing, he's fairly normal for a conservative. A good portion of them -- maybe 20% -- honestly want to see the mass murder of liberals.

Last edited:
The Constitution does not address abortion
True, but abortion was legal (until "quickening") and common when it was written. Plenty of abortifacients for sale. Give a woman enough mercury, and she'll get sick enough to miscarry. Might die too.

Anyways, the founders didn't seem to have any concern about that status quo. So the founders would seem to be on the pro-choice side.

Oh, okay....

:cuckoo:

Fetuses aren't people in the same way muslims don't think Jews are people. The same waty that slaves weren't people. By decree.

PETA tells me cows are people, and that I'm a murderer for eating meat.

Pro-lifers all sound exactly like PETA. I honestly have difficulty telling the difference between the two groups. Both of them use a dishonest whackaloon revisionist definition to define "person", and then froth that anyone not accepting their kook definition is a murderer.

Katz, koshr, why don't you pro-lifers just formally merge with PETA, given that you have so much in common?

Democrats aren't people either. Maybe it's time to eliminate and legalize the termination of democrats. It would certainly reduce the population of criminals.

Katz certainly is a bloodthirsty little rumpswab, ain't he? Scary thing, he's fairly normal for a conservative. A good portion of them -- maybe 20% -- honestly want to see the mass murder of liberals.

Allegedly, Katz is female. I had trouble believing it, but KG! so. Yeah.

So. Cows are human in the same way fetuses are human?

At what stage of development do cows become a child? If we don't eat them, do they spontaneously become human?

Funny, Hitler also believed one of the most useful applications of legal abortion was in the interest of leaving women "open" and working. ("Open" is a term used by horsebreeders, btw. An "open" mare is not pregnant.)

I think you are mistaking Hilter for your gynocologist...
Please spare the board your sick fantasies. We already know you have an unhealthy obsession with the concept of abortion...we don't need all the bizarro details.

Actually, I could care less about Abortion one way or the other. Has no effect on my life.

Except the pleasure I derive from watching Bible thumping idiots getting all upset that it's legal, baby!

Its case law does, however, as the Constitution exists only in the context of that case law.

And the 3rd, 4th, and 5th Amendments are exceedingly clear with regard to prohibiting government from violating the rights to privacy and individual liberty, applied to the states and other jurisdictions by the 14th Amendment.

Government has no authority and is wholly unfit to dictate to private citizens concerning personal, private matters best left to individuals themselves to decide, in accordance with each person’s good conscience.

This was once a basic conservative tenet, now lost to the insanity that is the social right and Christian fundamentalism.

Its case law does, however, as the Constitution exists only in the context of that case law.

And the 3rd, 4th, and 5th Amendments are exceedingly clear with regard to prohibiting government from violating the rights to privacy and individual liberty, applied to the states and other jurisdictions by the 14th Amendment.

Government has no authority and is wholly unfit to dictate to private citizens concerning personal, private matters best left to individuals themselves to decide, in accordance with each person’s good conscience.

This was once a basic conservative tenet, now lost to the insanity that is the social right and Christian fundamentalism.

Funny that the only individule liberty the left seems to like is the unlimited killing of babies...Kind of like a death cult:cuckoo:

No, Hitler made abortion legal in the population he wanted to eradicate...

in Poland.

So shut up, liar. Katz nailed it.

Are you sure that was abortion? Because sending someone to the gas chamber is not abortion, no matter how much you want it to be.

Read the material, noomi. Abortion. Hitler was obsessed with it and was adamantly pro-abortion...particularly in the populations he wanted to eliminate or use as a work force.

Funny that the only individule liberty the left seems to like is the unlimited killing of babies...Kind of like a death cult:cuckoo:

Have you noticed as he boasted "individual liberty" that he completely bypassed the right to life, as in the familiar phrase "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness"? What I always found interesting was the order of importance the Founders had placed for each, as life and individual liberty was deemed as highly valued followed by the "individual" pursuit of happiness.

Forum List

Back