Californians Forced To Steal From Hydrants Thanks To Water Shortage Caused By Illegals.

[

Which is harder? Drastic water cuts or wholesale relocation?

Be very easy to make the 10 million illegals in california self deport. Stop letting them use our schools and hospitals. The law says they're not allowed to so let's enforce the law.

The world has gone crazy... o_O
Water shortage like we live in Africa. Water black market? People stealing water from hydrants?
I would think I'm dreaming a psychodelic dream, but now, that's news in America 2014...

[

Be very easy to make the 10 million illegals in california self deport. Stop letting them use our schools and hospitals. The law says they're not allowed to so let's enforce the law.

They are not going to go home just because they can't go to school, and you can't deny them life-saving medical services. It would be inhumanity at its worst.

The world has gone crazy... o_O
Water shortage like we live in Africa. Water black market? People stealing water from hydrants?
I would think I'm dreaming a psychodelic dream, but now, that's news in America 2014...

Well it is California....It floods in parts and dries up in other parts....

[

They are not going to go home just because they can't go to school, and you can't deny them life-saving medical services. It would be inhumanity at its worst.

They shouldn't be here in the first place, and if we actually had a southern border, millions would have never gotten here.

I'm starting to suspect that shootspeedos is a dnc plant pretending to be a rwnj

The board notes you evaded the issue and instead made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.
the board notes that you never prove a fucking thing you post....months ago you said the President sets the Postage Rates.....im still waiting for you to prove that....

Sure things are dry but the water shortage would vanish overnight if the 10 million illegal invaders were kicked out.

Desperate Californians steal water from fire hydrants as rich community pays half a million dollars for overwatering lawns - Intellihub.com

sep 15 2014
The ongoing water crisis in California has sparked an apparent crime wave in some parts of the state, with desperate residents illegally taking water from fire hydrants in the middle of the night to keep their lawns green and their animals happy. Reports indicate that, in some areas, as much as 10 percent of the water supply has gone missing, presumably due to theft, a premonition of much worse things to come if rains remain at bay.

The city of Lemoore, for instance, a community of some 25,000 people south of Fresno, has seen numerous water thefts in recent weeks — a growing black market for water amidst one of the worst droughts in California history. According to The Hanford Sentinel, thieves are believed to be attaching hoses to fire hydrants throughout the city and pumping water into large plastic tanks affixed to the back of trucks.

This water is then resold in other areas, or used to maintain lawns and landscapes where water restrictions prevent such activity from occurring legally. According to Harlin Casida, the mayor of nearby Avenal, there has been a marked increase in the number of trucks with such tanks roving throughout the area.

Holy hell, you really are an idiot. This is not an act you put on for the board, you are truly as stupid as you appear...

Here is shoots super duper news source.

INTELLIHUB NEWS IS A ONE OF A KIND OPEN SOURCE AGENCY THAT ALLOWS ANY PERSON, OF ANY PERSPECTIVE, TO BECOME A PART OF THE CONVERSATION BY CONTRIBUTING THEIR OWN IDEAS AND BECOMING PART OF THE MEDIA THEMSELVES About Us - Intellihub.com In addition to accepting
article submissions from truth seekers worldwide, IntellihubNews is also a portal for releasing secret documentation and for reporting on highly controversial or sensitive subject matters not covered by other agencies.

Here is shoots super duper news source.

INTELLIHUB NEWS IS A ONE OF A KIND OPEN SOURCE AGENCY THAT ALLOWS ANY PERSON, OF ANY PERSPECTIVE, TO BECOME A PART OF THE CONVERSATION BY CONTRIBUTING THEIR OWN IDEAS AND BECOMING PART OF THE MEDIA THEMSELVES About Us - Intellihub.com In addition to accepting
article submissions from truth seekers worldwide, IntellihubNews is also a portal for releasing secret documentation and for reporting on highly controversial or sensitive subject matters not covered by other agencies.
and if you look at all the stories about stealing water its mostly in the Central valleys with the farmers....pot farmers doing a lot....which shows you what greedy basterds they are and just because of that should be shut down...shootspeados cant prove anything he states.....he puts up headlines that have nothing to do with the story he posts.....he uses his so called "logic" to blend them together.....he is the rights version of Dean....he does the same dam shit....

Yup, Dean and bfgbrn and bigreb and shoots and whatever. They listen to only confirmation news sources, which reinforces what they think, without have to really think about it all.

Life-saving ?? HAHAHA. Illegals use our ERs for everything. THINK

[

Holy hell, you really are an idiot. This is not an act you put on for the board, you are truly as stupid as you appear...

The board notes you never addressed the issue and instead made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

[

The board notes you never addressed the issue and instead made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

You're interpretation of my post is further evidence that you are a moron. That you could, for one second, believe that the majority of this board doesn't agree with my analysis of your level of stupidity, reinforces the fact that you are a complete idiot.

Life-saving ?? HAHAHA. Illegals use our ERs for everything. THINK

Just because they cannot have "everything" won't make them go home. That is why I separated life-saving procedures from the rest.

Southern Kalifornia was a DESERT before the crooks figured out how to steal Arizona's share of the Colorado River water. Thanks to John McCain, that ended with the CAP being dug and the water diverted from the Kali crooks to us. Wet times, dry times, the southwest goes through these periods off and on and has since the beginning of time. Almost 90% of the water we get from our mountains and the CAP goes to agriculture and we have no artificial "shortages". We don't raid our aquifers and our waste water purification plants are state of the art. And we have a GOP state government which is run by experts not political appointees. Maybe Kalifornia should try that instead of invading us and trying the same shit here. :disbelief:

Groundwater depletion USGS water science

Desert Southwest - Increased groundwater pumping to support population growth in south-central Arizona (including the Tucson and Phoenix areas) has resulted in water-level declines of between 300 and 500 feet in much of the area. Land subsidence was first noticed in the 1940s and subsequently as much as 12.5 feet of subsidence has been measured. Additionally, lowering of the water table has resulted in the loss of streamside vegetation.

If you choose to misrepresent data so easy to check on, why should anyone give credance to anything at all that you post?

Forum List

Back