California

Why is an Eagle more precious than a Hen?

Because there are about 5 billion hens on Earth, and about 2,000 Eagles.

It ain't that hard to figure.

I guess we know why YOU are a leftist.....

You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. There are at least 500 Bald Eagles in the immediate vicinity of Neah Bay Washington and at least that many on the Skagit River near Bellingham Washington.

For Christ sakes...there are at least fifty Bald Eagles within the city limits of Seattle...probably more like a hundred. There are most certainly 5000 Bald Eagles in the state of Washington alone. Probably four or five times that in Alaska..

I would be willing to bet that there are 100,000 to half a million Bald Eagles in North America. They are FAR from endangered.

Skagit Eagle Watchers

Check out the tree pic in this link..I count at least 20 Eagles on one tree.

Photostrated Photography 2011 | EAGLES
This last link is pics from Neah Bay. I have personally seen over fifty Eagles in one short hike(less than half a mile) there.

I'm not sure I've addressed the other story.

So?

HuffingPo and KOS support cutting off water to protect the Delta Smelt, so you do as well. I don't need you to address it, I've already gotten your assigned thoughts from the source.

{The ruling, made Friday evening by U.S. District Judge Oliver Wanger, was an attempt to help the delta smelt, a tiny fish once plentiful but now facing extinction. Environmentalists insist the huge Tracy-area pumps used by the State Water Project and federal Central Valley Project suck up smelt, killing huge numbers of them. Those water systems redistribute delta water to parts of the Bay Area, the San Joaquin Valley and Southern California.

"This is the most drastic cut ever to California water supplies," said Tim Quinn, the executive director of the Association of California Water Agencies, a lobbying group that represents more than 400 agencies that deliver 90 percent of the state's water. "It is the most significant decision ever made in the implementation of either the state or federal Endangered Species Act. It's the biggest impact anywhere, nationwide."}

Ruling to protect delta smelt may force water rationing in Bay Area - SFGate

You could always address the points I'm actually making,

You're not making any points, you're blabbering stupidity in defense of you Messiah®.

I'm not sure I've addressed the other story.

So?

HuffingPo and KOS support cutting off water to protect the Delta Smelt, so you do as well. I don't need you to address it, I've already gotten your assigned thoughts from the source.

{The ruling, made Friday evening by U.S. District Judge Oliver Wanger, was an attempt to help the delta smelt, a tiny fish once plentiful but now facing extinction. Environmentalists insist the huge Tracy-area pumps used by the State Water Project and federal Central Valley Project suck up smelt, killing huge numbers of them. Those water systems redistribute delta water to parts of the Bay Area, the San Joaquin Valley and Southern California.

"This is the most drastic cut ever to California water supplies," said Tim Quinn, the executive director of the Association of California Water Agencies, a lobbying group that represents more than 400 agencies that deliver 90 percent of the state's water. "It is the most significant decision ever made in the implementation of either the state or federal Endangered Species Act. It's the biggest impact anywhere, nationwide."}

Ruling to protect delta smelt may force water rationing in Bay Area - SFGate

You could always address the points I'm actually making,

You're not making any points, you're blabbering stupidity in defense of you Messiah®.

You're not worth my time to have a conversation with anyways. As to the enlarged, I'll speak for myself, thanks. You speaking for me is just farting in the wind.

So, their rarity?

Yes, that which is rare has greater value. That's why gold is worth more than sand.

did you know that 99% of species ever, on Earth, have been extinct?

So?

Are you supporting extinction for Eagles?

No, I'm supporting reason over stupidity. The advancement of the Human Species over the beastiality-love for the Bald Eagle.

So, their rarity?

Yes, that which is rare has greater value. That's why gold is worth more than sand.

did you know that 99% of species ever, on Earth, have been extinct?

So?

That is an ignorant question. The Bald Eagle isn't even remotely an endangered species.

And if the bald eagle wasn't a symbol of America, they wouldn't give a shit how many of them perished in the wind farms of liberal hell.

The extinction of the smelt is believed, based on study, to have a hugely negative impact on the entire eco system in the delta and up and down the coast.

So, after studying the case, the water rationing (rationale) was not to protect a widdle pwetty fish, as the sensationalists would presume, but it's to protect an ecosystem that those living up and down the coast and in the delta are DEPENDANT ON, mainly the Native Salmon population that feeds much of the coast.

So?

That is an ignorant question. The Bald Eagle isn't even remotely an endangered species.

And if the bald eagle wasn't a symbol of America, they wouldn't give a shit how many of them perished in the wind farms of liberal hell.

You're very wrong about that. But I'm pretty sure if wind farms had been a private sector venture and were thought up by eeeeeevul big business instead of being a leftist government forced liberal initiative, you guys on the left would be screaming to the heavens to protect those eagles.

You're very wrong about that. But I'm pretty sure if wind farms had been a private sector venture and were thought up by eeeeeevul big business instead of being a leftist government forced liberal initiative, you guys on the left would be screaming to the heavens to protect those eagles.

Thus we have this circle jerk of another partisan thread, b/c here we have the reciprocal of the left doing what you said, as it's the right doing it because it came from (it being the turbines) teh evull left. Birth of a thread.

The circle jerk of partisan politics never stops going round, but nobody ever blows a load. Sad :(

As to the enlarged, I'll speak for myself, thanks. You speaking for me is just farting in the wind.

You don't speak or think for yourself; you think what the hate sites tell you to think. You say what the party tells you to say.

No one but a mindless drone could post the kind of shit you're posting today. Your Messiah® promotes "Green" so you say that killing Eagles is cool. You didn't say that because you had a thought, you said it because it supports the party - period.

As to the enlarged, I'll speak for myself, thanks. You speaking for me is just farting in the wind.

You don't speak or think for yourself; you think what the hate sites tell you to think. You say what the party tells you to say.

No one but a mindless drone could post the kind of shit you're posting today. Your Messiah® promotes "Green" so you say that killing Eagles is cool. You didn't say that because you had a thought, you said it because it supports the party - period.

you

are

projecting

Thus we have this circle jerk of another partisan thread, b/c here we have the reciprocal of the left doing what you said, as it's the right doing it because it came from (it being the turbines) teh evull left. Birth of a thread.

The circle jerk of partisan politics never stops going round, but nobody ever blows a load. Sad :(

I see it as being argued from a point of rational thought versus kneejerk and selective outrage and/or promotion by the radical environmentalist segment of society.

So which of us is more partisan do you think?

I see it as being argued from a point of rational thought versus kneejerk and selective outrage and/or promotion by the radical environmentalist segment of society.

Do I think?

I think it's equal. I'm wholly convinced.

That is an ignorant question.

Yours is an ignorant position, one you support purely based on partisan idiocy.

"Suddenly the left opposes protecting wildlife and biodiversity."

The Bald Eagle isn't even remotely an endangered species.

{In the past four decades, the bald eagle population has steadily risen, and recent accountings by government biologists have estimated that there are nearly 10,000 mating pairs of bald eagles in the United States, with at least one pair in each of the 48 continuous states. The bird’s survival is no longer in jeopardy, so it is being removed from the Endangered Species list. }

American Bald Eagle Population Surviving and Thriving

About one tenth of your claim.

What's radical about attempting to do something to break our dependence on foreign oil?

And if the slaughter wasn't by your Messiah's® "Green Energy" bullshit, you drones would be screaming about "biodiversity" and speciation.

You Obamabots are such fucking frauds, it's a joke.

The extinction of the smelt is believed, based on study, to have a hugely negative impact on the entire eco system in the delta and up and down the coast.

So, after studying the case, the water rationing (rationale) was not to protect a widdle pwetty fish, as the sensationalists would presume, but it's to protect an ecosystem that those living up and down the coast and in the delta are DEPENDANT ON, mainly the Native Salmon population that feeds much of the coast.

"No, I'm supporting reason over stupidity. The advancement of the Human Species over the beastiality-love for the Bald Eagle."

ROFL

What a fucking fraud.

Look, it isn't your fault, you just say what the hive tells you to say.

"No, I'm supporting reason over stupidity. The advancement of the Human Species over the beastiality-love for the Bald Eagle."

ROFL

What a fucking fraud.

Look, it isn't your fault, you just say what the hive tells you to say.

I think this went over your head. It's not surprising, because you're such a dick-head that you can't be too far from the ground.

The harming of the eco-system effects the HUMAN population of the area, idiot.

Forum List

Back