California

How many lies are acceptable to you? Failure to cite is prima facie evidence!!! :eusa_naughty:

how many dead eagles are acceptable to you?

I bet you didn't protest the building of some apartment building or building that took over their habitat. :eusa_whistle:

Did these wind farms take over their habitat or are they just flying into the turbines???

They are put in migratory paths.

Who knew birds were smart enough to go with the wind?

This is a little different Fox. We all know that...
It would be like banning cars because birds are dumb enough to fly into them.

So it's the birds fault for not being intelligent.:cuckoo:

Yes, it's called evolution. Cars have been around for a Century now, fucking deer need to learn to cross the street (we don't need to stop driving).

This is a little different Fox. We all know that...
It would be like banning cars because birds are dumb enough to fly into them.

Yes, it's called evolution. Cars have been around for a Century now, fucking deer need to learn to cross the street (we don't need to stop driving).

That's probably the dumbest thing you've said. But I'm sure you will top yourself sometime in the future.

That's probably the dumbest thing you've said. But I'm sure you will top yourself sometime in the future.

Actually, that you can't find the connection is for anyone to decipher. The cards are on the table.

Actually, that you can't find the connection is for anyone to decipher. The cards are on the table.

That didn't take you long.

windfarms kill a thousand birds a day. ain't green energy grand? axe an eagle.

Willow...as usual you are full of shit. The link provided by FullAuto shows that thousands of birds die IN A YEAR from a lot of causes related to the generation of electricity including many from electrocution on power lines. Yes some of the fatalities are related to wind turbines. Birds are not the brightest of animals. They die from many causes. Predators in the air and on the ground kill MILLIONS of birds EVERY DAY.

Looking at the local road kill I would venture that many thousands of birds DO get killed every day in the US from gasoline powered automobiles.

You have no point. BUT here is a point you probably were not aware of. Birds are the most dangerous animal to humans. They spread communicable disease to millions of humans every year...many of them dying from this exposure.

World wide birds are responsible for the death of thousands of people every year. No other animal even comes close to the damage birds cause humans.

You Willow are an idiot and a bird brain.

Why is an Eagle more precious than a Hen? Are you Jesus?

are you Hugo Chavez? do you smell the sulphur yet?

Why is an eagle more precious than a Hen? Are you vegan? Why do you care about birds all of a sudden? Oh, cuz it's political? Ohh, I gotcha. The childish my side vs. theirs game.

You know donchya? you asswipe for a moron, that the state of California shut the water off and starved an entire central valley farming community? No shit? they lived in the most fertile farming land in the nation and the goddamn liberals turned off their water, they had to stand in food lines begging like paupers? Know why? you asswipe of a moron? To save a fish. and now they're killing off the eagle population with reckless abandon. so you can kiss my lily white Republican ass.

Statement: "So it's the birds fault for not being intelligent?" followed by crazy sign.
Answer: yes.

Statement:Do you believe we should stop driving because Deer haven't figured out how to cross the street? (called: analogy Prognosis: on topic)

Answer: uhhhh....I don't get it G.T., you soo stoopit I can't even believe it, GT.

Find your hole. Sit in it.

windfarms kill a thousand birds a day. ain't green energy grand? axe an eagle.

Willow...as usual you are full of shit. The link provided by FullAuto shows that thousands of birds die IN A YEAR from a lot of causes related to the generation of electricity including many from electrocution on power lines. Yes some of the fatalities are related to wind turbines. Birds are not the brightest of animals. They die from many causes. Predators in the air and on the ground kill MILLIONS of birds EVERY DAY.

Looking at the local road kill I would venture that many thousands of birds DO get killed every day in the US from gasoline powered automobiles.

You have no point. BUT here is a point you probably were not aware of. Birds are the most dangerous animal to humans. They spread communicable disease to millions of humans every year...many of them dying from this exposure.

World wide birds are responsible for the death of thousands of people every year. No other animal even comes close to the damage birds cause humans.

You Willow are an idiot and a bird brain.

and you are a moron just like GT.. I know for a fact that your own damn dog shat in yer boots.

are you Hugo Chavez? do you smell the sulphur yet?

Why is an eagle more precious than a Hen? Are you vegan? Why do you care about birds all of a sudden? Oh, cuz it's political? Ohh, I gotcha. The childish my side vs. theirs game.

You know donchya? you asswipe for a moron, that the state of California shut the water off and starved an entire central valley farming community? No shit? they lived in the most fertile farming land in the nation and the goddamn liberals turned off their water, they had to stand in food lines begging like paupers? Know why? you asswipe of a moron? To save a fish. and now they're killing off the eagle population with reckless abandon. so you can kiss my lily white Republican ass.

I like how you don't cite anything and you act like a high-schooler when you're an old wrinkly bat. Never grew up? Matured? Pity.

So, birds need to be smart enough not to fly into windmills, but turning the water off to Southern California to save a smelt who is too stupid not to swim into the aquaduct is perfectly reasonable?

Are you fascists sure you've checked this for consistency?

how many dead eagles are acceptable to you?

I bet you didn't protest the building of some apartment building or building that took over their habitat. :eusa_whistle:

Did these wind farms take over their habitat or are they just flying into the turbines???

They are put in migratory paths.

Who knew birds were smart enough to go with the wind?

I am 100% opposed to government initated alternate energy stuff and 100% in favor of it when the private sector makes it efficient, effective, and affordable. But that isn't the issue for me here.

I see a huge hypocrisy in environmental concerns for ANY species affected by private sector initatives and howls and recriminations if government doesn't take away people's rights in favor of protecting those species.

But when it is a government/liberal favored program like wind farms, you don't see any howls or recriminations in favor of the birds or critters then.

It is like the crying and wailing of the demise of the Mexican wolf in New Mexico. So they reintroduced the wolves that were no longer able to easily survive on their own. But PETA and others threatened lawsuits or other measures to prevent the ranchers from shooting the starving wolves. So what did the environmentalists do? They catch deer and elk, wound them so they are only half alive and turn them loose for the wolves to hunt down and kill. Isn't that special.

And all of that is the insanity I so resent in this topsy turvy world of radical environmental extremism.

Last edited:

So, birds need to be smart enough not to fly into windmills, but turning the water off to Southern California to save a smelt who is too stupid not to swim into the aquaduct is perfectly reasonable?

Are you fascists sure you've checked this for consistency?

I'm not sure I've addressed the other story.

What's it got to do with me, exactly?

You could always address the points I'm actually making, and not the ones you feel fit to make for me based on some story I didn't even know of and have not studied and/or commented on. Wouldn't that me the more mature approach? I think so.

Statement: "So it's the birds fault for not being intelligent?" followed by crazy sign.
Answer: yes.

Statement:Do you believe we should stop driving because Deer haven't figured out how to cross the street? (called: analogy Prognosis: on topic)

Answer: uhhhh....I don't get it G.T., you soo stoopit I can't even believe it, GT.

Find your hole. Sit in it.

Wow three in a row, your statements get more retarded with each post.

Forum List

Back