California

what an immature old bitch. no wonder she doesn't work, yet isn't spending her time out with friends and shit. nobody probably can stand the bitch

Only from C alifornia, home if the fruits & nuts, would you find someone like you. I'm sure windmills kill birds, so do cars, airplanes, oil spills, & other birds. When hunters shoot them, I love to retreive them. Windmills won't solve our energy problems, but they are part of the solution. Birds, like all nature's creatures evolve and will learn to avoid the many hazzards put in their path.

P.S. I think medical pot is a good thing, but, too much of a good thing, may be a bad thing!

That is an ignorant question.

Yours is an ignorant position, one you support purely based on partisan idiocy.

"Suddenly the left opposes protecting wildlife and biodiversity."

The Bald Eagle isn't even remotely an endangered species.

{In the past four decades, the bald eagle population has steadily risen, and recent accountings by government biologists have estimated that there are nearly 10,000 mating pairs of bald eagles in the United States, with at least one pair in each of the 48 continuous states. The bird’s survival is no longer in jeopardy, so it is being removed from the Endangered Species list. }

American Bald Eagle Population Surviving and Thriving

About one tenth of your claim.

10,000 mating pairs produce around 15,000 eaglets a year. There are over three times that number of immature eagles so even with your extremely low numbers that means that there are at least 50,000 eagles.

I am not a "lib"

I have been a republican for over 40 years. As were my parents and theirs. Try not to confuse Christian Fundamentalist fuckwits with republicans. Just because they stole my party does not make me one of them.

Only from C alifornia, home if the fruits & nuts, would you find someone like you. I'm sure windmills kill birds, so do cars, airplanes, oil spills, & other birds. When hunters shoot them, I love to retreive them. Windmills won't solve our energy problems, but they are part of the solution. Birds, like all nature's creatures evolve and will learn to avoid the many hazzards put in their path.

P.S. I think medical pot is a good thing, but, too much of a good thing, may be a bad thing!

I beg your pardon. California is also home of some of the most admired and good people in the world. Walt Disney, who gave us Mickey Mouse, great kids' movies, and Disneyland, not only promoted wholesome entertainment for children and adults alike, he gave generously to foundations to promote the arts.

Don't tell me you haven't been touched by at least one of California's sons and daughters who include:
Marcus Allen football player San Diego
Luis Walter Alvarez inventor, San Francisco
Gertrude Atherton author, San Francisco
David Belasco playwright and producer, San Francisco
Shirley Temple Black actress, ambassador, Santa Monica
Robert Bower inventor, Santa Monica
Dave Brubeck musician, Concord
Julia Child chef, television, Pasadena
Coolio rap artist, Los Angeles
Frederick G. Cottrell inventor, Oakland
Leonardo DiCaprio actor Hollywood
Joe DiMaggio baseball player, Martinez
James H. Doolittle air force general, Alameda
Isadora Duncan dancer, San Francisco
John Frémont explorer, San Francisco
Robert Frost poet, San Fancisco
Jerry Garcia guitarist, singer, San Francisco
Charles P. Ginsburg inventor, San Francisco
Richard Pancho Gonzales tennis player, Los Angeles
Jeff Gordon car racer, Vallejo
William Randolph Hearst publisher, San Francisco
Mariel Hemingway actress, Mill Valley
Sidney Howard playwright, Oakland
Anthony M. Kennedy jurist, Sacramento
Jack London author, San Francisco
George Lucas filmmaker, Modesto
Theodore Harold Maiman inventor, Los Angeles
Mark McGwire baseball player, Pomona
Aimee Semple McPherson evangelist, Ontario
Dominique Moreanir gymnast, Hollywood
Emma Nevada opera singer, Alpha
Richard M. Nixon U.S. president, Yorba Linda
Isamu Noguchi sculptor, Los Angeles
George S. Patton, Jr. general, San Gabriel
Robert Redford actor, Santa Monica
Sally K. Ride astronaut, Encino
William Saroyan author, Fresno
Lincoln Steffens journalist, author, San Francisco
John Steinbeck author, Salinas
Adlai Stevenson statesman, Los Angeles
Michael Tilson Thomas conductor, Hollywood
Earl Warren jurist, Los Angeles
Serena & Venus Williams tennis players, Lynwood
Myra Wilson actress, Burbank
Eldrick "Tiger" Woods golfer, Cypress

Our nation has many good sons and daughters and it does not become us to ankle bite any given state, because as everywhere else, there are good people wherever you go in this great land of ours. America has been greatly blessed by people from California in every discipline of human endeavor.

So in conclusion.. we can safetly say,, libturds don't give a shit about killing animals.. oh wait just a fucking minute?????? didn't they make a big stink about Mrs. Palin shooting a moose or a wolf or something? but our bald eagles now count for naught. fucking morons.

I think it's safe to say that you draw conclusions based on Generalities and don't have the brain capacity to see deeper into any issues; further, it's a really good thing that you don't hold any important decision making positions because you seem incapable of rational thought and reasoning.

I think it's safe to say that you draw conclusions based on Generalities and don't have the brain capacity to see deeper into any issues; further, it's a really good thing that you don't hold any important decision making positions because you seem incapable of rational thought and reasoning.

I think it's safe to say you need to go take another dose of medicine, the first one didn't do it for ya.

So in conclusion.. we can safetly say,, libturds don't give a shit about killing animals.. oh wait just a fucking minute?????? didn't they make a big stink about Mrs. Palin shooting a moose or a wolf or something? but our bald eagles now count for naught. fucking morons.

Anyone else as touched as I am at WillowTree's concern for our wild birds....why, I bet she cares as much for them, sincerely, as she cares for our troops in harm's way, sincerely.

:eusa_liar:

It's just more proof;

There is NO hypocrisy like demopocrisy...

Forum List

Back