California woman claims homeless man dumped bucket of hot feces on her head

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
It looks like the left are leaving their trademark behind.

A California woman claims she was assaulted by a homeless man who pulled her out of her car, dragged her into the middle of the street and poured a bucket of hot feces on her head.

Heidi Van Tassell described the disgusting incident to Fox News on Tuesday.

She said she was getting into her car after grabbing dinner with some friends near the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles when a 6'2" man, who appeared to be homeless, attacked her a few months ago. "It was diarrhea. I was soaked, and it was coming off my eyelashes and into my eyes," Van Tassell said. "Paramedics who came to treat me said there was so much of it on me, that it looked like the man was saving it up for a month."
California woman claims homeless man dumped bucket of hot feces on her head | Fox News

Noah-Tart-03.gif

tenor.gif

A California woman claims she was assaulted by a homeless man who pulled her out of her car, dragged her into the middle of the street and poured a bucket of hot feces on her head.

She said she was getting into her car after grabbing dinner with some friends near the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles when a 6'2" man, who appeared to be homeless, attacked her a few months ago. "It was diarrhea. I was soaked, and it was coming off my eyelashes and into my eyes," Van Tassell said. "Paramedics who came to treat me said there was so much of it on me, that it looked like the man was saving it up for a month."
California woman claims homeless man dumped bucket of hot feces on her head | Fox News

Noah-Tart-03.gif

tenor.gif

Where in the fuck do you see anything about "the left" in here?

From YOUR OWN LINK:

>> The man who attacked her was identified in court records as Jere Blessings, a transient with "schizophrenia and psychotic disorders." <<​

For that matter why did you post a pic of liquid caramel?

And how do you heat feces?

And how is an allegation from "a few months ago" a "Current Event"?

Did you actually think you could post this shit and not get called on it?

Last edited:

Noah-Tart-03.gif

tenor.gif

From YOUR OWN LINK:

>> The man who attacked her was identified in court records as Jere Blessings, a transient with "schizophrenia and psychotic disorders." <<​

Your dumb lefty policies have created this massive homeless crisis. Up to speed now, dummy?

Noah-Tart-03.gif

tenor.gif

From YOUR OWN LINK:

Uhm tarter sauce , this is like the 5 th thread on the topic , doesn't MSNBC cover this stuff?

In today's episode of America's Funniest Videos.....we bring you that wacky homeless liberal, Jere Blessings, with yet another wacky dookie video to drive up voter turn-out for Bernie Sanders....let's watch...
1-78.jpg

Noah-Tart-03.gif

tenor.gif

From YOUR OWN LINK:

Your dumb lefty policies have created this massive homeless crisis. Up to speed now, dummy?

Possibly a vet. Of course a lefty vet. a republican would only piss at the person or shoot him.

This was to give the brothas an idea of what to dump on cops when they get bored with water and concrete.

Noah-Tart-03.gif

tenor.gif

From YOUR OWN LINK:

He posted shit for sure though......

Noah-Tart-03.gif

tenor.gif

From YOUR OWN LINK:

Possibly a vet. Of course a lefty vet. a republican would only piss at the person or shoot him.

Is that what you think of our vets? Theyre a bunch of homeless dudes who throw shit on people?

Noah-Tart-03.gif

tenor.gif

If this had happened in San Francisco, his action would have fallen under the category of a "quality of life" crime and thus acceptable, as he clearly need to dump it somewhere and she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
On that note, I suggest that anyone living in San Francisco and out on the town, do their "personal business" on the steps of their local police precinct and see how long that statute stands.

Noah-Tart-03.gif

tenor.gif

From YOUR OWN LINK:

Oh fucking bullshit. QUOTE ME.

FUCK outta here.

Forum List

Back