California voters should reject legalizing marijuana. DRUGS PART 1

[
You may wish to read up on how one gets "high" Bullshitter. Smoking cannabis is much different than the gay fantasies that you regularly post.

Got news for you sportcheck..........cannabis consumption has nothing to do with smoking the body parts of other people. It's a plant.

I don't even drink booze. I don't need those stimulants to pretend to be a man.

Obviously not.

One can pretend to be a man without alcohol or drugs.

Apparently all one needs to pretend to be a man is an internet connection.

Obviously not.

and this moron does pretend to be a man.....but when he leaves his run down shack the Mexican kids chase him down the street listening to him screaming while he is running....its fun for them....:lol:

[
You may wish to read up on how one gets "high" Bullshitter. Smoking cannabis is much different than the gay fantasies that you regularly post.

Got news for you sportcheck..........cannabis consumption has nothing to do with smoking the body parts of other people. It's a plant.

I don't even drink booze. I don't need those stimulants to pretend to be a man.

Obviously not.

You speaking from experience I guess.

Obviously not.

and this moron does pretend to be a man.....but when he leaves his run down shack the Mexican kids chase him down the street listening to him screaming while he is running....its fun for them....:lol:

Get back to work! Jose needs his lawn cut, Paco wants his car greased, and Luis wants you to lick his "Ay Chihuahua!". You gotta pay if you want their protection.

Forum List

Back