California voters should reject legalizing marijuana. DRUGS PART 1

[
i live in a predominantly Mexican area dipshit.....but its not a BARRIO like you live in fuckhead....im smart enough to see the difference....your not.....and once again, you never answer questions asked of you.....you MUST be one stupid Sonofabitch....

So if you can't beat em, drop your pants and cry "Mammasita"! You make friends with Mexicans so they can walk you through your own neighborhood. What an asshole. You show them how brave you are!:(

bullfighter loves the projects, he was in jail and got raped. Now he's confused sexually

Hey Bullshitter.......you DO realize that if the cops aren't having to chase down stoners to put in jail, they'll have more resources to go after those illegal aliens, right?

Incidentally.........quoting the Christian Science Monitor opinion section for your OP was spot on for you........going with the fear, and not bothering to see if it has any merit, just believing the okey doke from the Christian right wing.

BTW...........Biblical Jews (Yeshua included) used cannabis for both medicinal and recreational use. Simcha Jacobovich (History Channel's "Naked Archaeologist) showed this.

Cannabis was also one of the main ingredients of the Holy Anointing Oil for the Kings of Israel.

Why don't you just move in with those Mexicans and smoke their dicks to get high???

:ahole-1:

You may wish to read up on how one gets "high" Bullshitter. Smoking cannabis is much different than the gay fantasies that you regularly post.

Got news for you sportcheck..........cannabis consumption has nothing to do with smoking the body parts of other people. It's a plant.

[
i live in a predominantly Mexican area dipshit.....but its not a BARRIO like you live in fuckhead....im smart enough to see the difference....your not.....and once again, you never answer questions asked of you.....you MUST be one stupid Sonofabitch....

So if you can't beat em, drop your pants and cry "Mammasita"! You make friends with Mexicans so they can walk you through your own neighborhood. What an asshole. You show them how brave you are!:(

beat them?...at what?.....at least i can walk down my street at 2 AM.....can you?....of course you cant you scared pussy puto....of course unless Jose the 12 year old kid next door says you can....what a chicken shit dumbfuck you must be.....

bullfighter loves the projects, he was in jail and got raped. Now he's confused sexually

You're the one smoking weeds rolled up with a diseased Mexican's shit to get high! I'll bet you even have bed bugs!

HA! HA! HA!

[
You may wish to read up on how one gets "high" Bullshitter. Smoking cannabis is much different than the gay fantasies that you regularly post.

Got news for you sportcheck..........cannabis consumption has nothing to do with smoking the body parts of other people. It's a plant.

I don't even drink booze. I don't need those stimulants to pretend to be a man.

[beat them?...at what?.....at least i can walk down my street at 2 AM.....can you?....of course you cant you scared pussy puto....of course unless Jose the 12 year old kid next door says you can....what a chicken shit dumbfuck you must be.....

Everyone knows you're the property of Mexicans. Your asshole belongs to them.

Of course, you can streetwalk at 2 AM and give head to Mexicans. That's what you do! Do you wear a wig and a dress?

[

I don't even drink booze. I don't need those stimulants to pretend to be a man.

Your ignorance shines through yet again Bullshitter.

Cannabis and alcohol are not stimulants, they are depressants.

I guess crack cocaine addicts like you can't understand the difference.

[

Sorry. I'm not the expert at depravity, you are!

[

Actually, the reason that I know that is because I was a Navy Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor (DAPA) for 8 years.

As far as depravity? I'm not the one that has a naked baby wearing a photo shopped sombrero, yelling about how bad Mexicans are.

What are you, a pedophile racist?

Proposition 19 would make California the first state to fully legalize marijuana.
Supporters sound persuasive with talk about weakening Mexican drug cartels and helping state revenues with taxes on pot. But their arguments don't hold up.

By the Monitor's Editorial Board / October 14, 2010
California voters are considering a ballot measure that would make their state the first jurisdiction in the nation – and the world – to fully legalize marijuana.

This is not a “first” that voters should support.
Proposition 19 would legalize marijuana for recreational use for people ages 21 and older. It would also allow local governments to tax and regulate commercial production and distribution – not just retail sale, as in the Netherlands.

Proponents argue that treating pot like alcohol and tobacco will increase revenues for the cash-strapped state and decrease violence and the profits of the Mexican drug cartels. All along, supporters of legalization have maintained that pot is harmless.

Whether Californians are buying this sales pitch is unclear. A September Field poll finds that 49 percent of likely voters say they’re inclined to support Proposition 19 and legalization, while 42 percent are inclined to oppose it. A Reuters/Ipsos poll released Oct. 5 shows the opposite: 53 percent of voters are against it.

Evidence, reason, and values should dissuade people from the legalization pipe dream. Here’s a look at why the arguments of the well-funded “pro” side don’t hold up:

Read the full article here:

California voters should reject legalizing marijuana - CSMonitor.com

------------------------------------------------------

Those Latin Americans who wish to poison US children with illegal drugs are just waiting for legalization to make smoking pot seem as harmless as eating Twinkies.

Fortunately, most REAL Americans have known of the hatred Latin Americans have for the US and ignore the propaganda that is cooked up in Mexico by the agents of LA RAZA.

DTM!

Back to no rep I see...

latest poll shows it's going down in flames

they have to many vague points in there....as usual someone cant write a proposition and make it clear what it means....but hey even if it fails....as Gavin the King of the Frisco Fringe said....'the door's wide open, it's going to happen, whether you like it or not.'......as of Jan 11th.....its a an infraction.....last year at that time it was a Misdemeanor for less than an Oz. ........baby steps.....

Marijuana is a schedule 1 drug and as such has "no accepted medical use." Yet it has been shown to attack and kill cancer cells while leaving healthy cells alone. Our own medical community can not conduct tests or clinical trials for Schedule 1 drugs without a near-impossible bureaucratic nightmare that involves multiple government agencies.

Recently (Nov '09) the AMA announced that, after 72 years, it was reversing its pot policy—and urged the federal government to do the same. We have a naturally growing homeopathic drug that reduces pain, increases appetite, helps with anxiety, eases muscle spasms and much more yet we can't even test it or run clinical evaluations.

If one state, just one, would take on the federal government, along with the AMA to remove the "schedule 1" title from Marijuana everyone would benefit. Our current policies on Marijuana do not work, it is used by millions, is redily available to many and has been shown to be safer then alcohol or cigerettes.

It's time we removed the "reefer madness" mentality and allow the drug to be sold legally - along with all of the financial benefits our government can squeeze from it. I'll be voting yes on Prop 19.

[

Actually, the reason that I know that is because I was a Navy Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor (DAPA) for 8 years.

As far as depravity? I'm not the one that has a naked baby wearing a photo shopped sombrero, yelling about how bad Mexicans are.

What are you, a pedophile racist?[/quote]

The photo represents American children being forced to accept the Mexicans taking over the US because their parents don't have the character of past Americans who would rise up against those foreign invaders and destroy them.

I'm sure you wouldn't be able to figure that out because you're always on the poison that Mexicans provide to the morons in America. And there are too many of them trying to legalize evil.

Is Marijuana a bad drug? Yes. Is alcohol a bad drug? Yes. Anybody who says otherwise is being untruthful. However, if a person were to review the behaviors of people under the influence of both drugs it is arguable that those using marijuana are less of a danger. In general marijuana use does not lead to violence...yes there are certainly exceptions but ask any cop out there and most fights involve drunk people...not stoners.

Should we as a society say that one drug is OK while the other is not? Both drugs are bad, no question. But the effects of fighting the "drug war" are worse. Loss of civil liberties, loss of property rights, loss of innocent lives in the various turf wars. And the expenditure of billions of dollars that at the end of the year has accomplished nothing.

I firmly believe that the criminal misuse of drugs should be heavily punished, if you drive drunk or stoned the punishments should be very onerous. If you harm or kill someone the perpetrator should be tried for the serious crimes that those are.

However, if a person wants to get drunk or stoned in their own home and no one else is involved (save for those who wish to partake) who are we to tell them no? The Declaration of Independance says very clearly "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

If a person derives their happiness by being drunk or stoned it is not up to us to deny them their basic human right to do so. And in the interest of full disclosure I have never been either drunk or stoned in my entire life, so whatever they do will have zero effect on me.

Oh what they decide will definitely have an effect on your life regardless whether you drink or smoke.

Unless you have discovered a way to live in this society and not be effected by it.

Which is impossible, of course.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back