California voters should reject legalizing marijuana. DRUGS PART 1

I'm tired of the government telling me what's good for me and what I can and can't put in my body. I don't smoke pot, never have, but I voted yes on 19. Get the damn government out of my life. When it's legal I may try it and it's nobody's business but mine if I want to. Made it 64yrs using my own judgment.

BullShitter. You have to be the dumbest motherfucker ever to shit between a pair of Walmarts cowboy boots.

Decriminalizing Drugs in Portugal a Success, Says Report - TIME

OK genius hiding behind Castro. Why is it that Communist countries will help flood the US with drugs but if you dare to use those same drugs yourself in those Communist countries, they will execute you?

Hmmmmm???

Wait, what drugs are coming from "Communist countries"?

If alcohol is legal...then so should a mild drug like marijuana.
However, all of the restrictive laws that is applied to alc. should also apply of course.
And that includes a licence to grow/produce/sell just like alcohol.
It should be regulated/taxed and under the supervision of the FDA...with limitations as to the number of growers, what specific kinds are produced..and any new kind must first pass FDA approval before being allowed to be sold.

The following post contains evidence for why conservatives should support Cannabis legalization.

If you are an individual that does not value freedom, responsibility, liberty, and logic; please skip this post.

~~

The conservative voice of San Diego & now the nation, Roger Hedgecock has endorsed proposition 19!
The Roger Hedgecock Show
(2010 Elections tab)

Conservative retired Superior Court Judge James P. Gray explains in depth why you should support proposition 19 this November
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9nOWPRwjRw[/ame]

Conservative activist and mother of two, Jessica Corry explains why proposition 19 should be something you should support this November
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ls_vOtpXPM[/ame]

Former federal judge and senior judicial analyst for Fox News explains why you should support Prop 19
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2GG2aM6UII[/ame]

Republican congressman Paul explains why Marijuana should be legal
News Headlines

Comprehensive 'debunking' of the most commonly used desperate anti-prop 19 arguments...
Pot Prohibitionist Prevarications - Reason Magazine

There is a reason why more and more cops, police cheif's, sheriff's, & prosecutors are supporting legalization...
Ex-cops, judges, prosecutors: 'Legalize pot' | abc7.com

U.S. Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders explains why she supports cannabis legalization
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olD1SiKoDVA[/ame]

~~

Have you ever had your front door knocked down by 20 men with assault rifles who then proceed to murder your family pets?

This family, and many others have lived through such a tragedy.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbwSwvUaRqc[/ame]

~~

In the other countries that have legalized cannabis the following took place...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7FshBjkS6U[/ame]

Overall usage DROPPED. (It stops being edgy when you have to buy it from Walmart & get carded...)

Violence plummeted. (Criminals have no recourse when the profit motive is swept out from underneath

them)

~~

Ask yourself the following questions...

Which is more likely to result in violence?

A group of people drinking alcohol, or a group of people smoking cannabis?

When was the last time you saw bootleggers shooting each other?

Why do drug dealers deal drugs? = The profit motive...

Why don't drug dealers deal alcohol? = The profit motive is gone...

If you can't win a war on drugs in a prison... where do you think you're going to win it?

~~

If all the logic and reasoning above aren't enough to convince you to take back your personal liberty... then perhaps I should direct you to a more emotional explanation...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBMYxoveUNY[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMM_T_PJ0Rs[/ame]

~~

More information about this proposition and all the others can be found here at an awesome wiki site called ballotpedia!

California 2010 ballot propositions - Ballotpedia

BullShitter. You have to be the dumbest motherfucker ever to shit between a pair of Walmarts cowboy boots.

Douger....holy shit....for once i agree with you......unfucking believable....:lol:

How stupid can people be? Less crime in Portugal because we legalize everything. Police can go back to hanging out at Dunkin' Donuts! Nobody to arrest!

HA! HA! HA!

What idiots!!!

Douger....holy shit....for once i agree with you......unfucking believable....:lol:

How stupid can people be? Less crime in Portugal because we legalize everything. Police can go back to hanging out at Dunkin' Donuts! Nobody to arrest!

HA! HA! HA!

What idiots!!!
your too dumb to leave the projects, and your calling the freedom loving not in jail Protugeese dumb!!

OK genius hiding behind Castro. Why is it that Communist countries will help flood the US with drugs but if you dare to use those same drugs yourself in those Communist countries, they will execute you?

Hmmmmm???

Dumb ass, as any brain dead Conservative does, when faced with undeniable facts, scream COMMIE!!!!!!!!!

What a silly man you are.

Oh I know that as a person of a somewhat liberal persuasion I'm supposed to hate you racists and fear you, too.

But somehow I just cannot bring myself to fear people whose POV is so childish.

The OP posted some links--care to try to refute the claims made in them or do you just prefer to go with the ad homonims ?

Oh, I so don't care about the content of those links.

It's your insane racist blather that evoked my response

Those Latin Americans who wish to poison US children with illegal drugs are just waiting for legalization to make smoking pot seem as harmless as eating Twinkies.

Fortunately, most REAL Americans have known of the hatred Latin Americans have for the US and ignore the propaganda that is cooked up in Mexico by the agents of LA RAZA.

If you were smart, and you truly hated the Mexican mafia, you'd truly want to reduce their PRODUCT MIX.

But you're so blinded with hate, you can't think straight.

[your too dumb to leave the projects, and your calling the freedom loving not in jail Protugeese dumb!!

You mean those who prefer to live in a crime ridden toilet actually believe they are free?

editec;2866663If you were smart, and you truly hated the Mexican mafia, you'd truly want to reduce their PRODUCT MIX.

But you're so blinded with hate, you can't think straight.

Mexicans have hated the American people for centuries buddy. Either grab a weapon and fight them or cry in the corner. Stop the missionary crap because that is what got us into this mess!

Last edited:
there are lots of hot mexican chicks, no way I'm taking a gun to them.

Manuel-Uribe_682_505423a.jpg

OO-LA-LA!
Beware of those bedbugs that Mexicans bring to the US.

Last edited:
Hey Bullshitter.......you DO realize that if the cops aren't having to chase down stoners to put in jail, they'll have more resources to go after those illegal aliens, right?

Incidentally.........quoting the Christian Science Monitor opinion section for your OP was spot on for you........going with the fear, and not bothering to see if it has any merit, just believing the okey doke from the Christian right wing.

BTW...........Biblical Jews (Yeshua included) used cannabis for both medicinal and recreational use. Simcha Jacobovich (History Channel's "Naked Archaeologist) showed this.

Cannabis was also one of the main ingredients of the Holy Anointing Oil for the Kings of Israel.

Forum List

Back