California Trending Blue Means No Even Split Of Toss-Up Seats

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
So all kinds of polls show California going blue again, and any alleged toss-up seats either close or blue leading.

The Tops Of The Tickets are trending Blue. Even at Venice Beach, in California, the street entertainers know that the others will follow!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Apparently the Plague isn't catching, after all. Demonic Females even Hollywood already knows a lot about--and Mexican Pro Wrestling, near Arizona!)

So all kinds of polls show California going blue again, and any alleged toss-up seats either close or blue leading.

The Tops Of The Tickets are trending Blue. Even at Venice Beach, in California, the street entertainers know that the others will follow!

(Apparently the Plague isn't catching, after all. Demonic Females even Hollywood already knows a lot about--and Mexican Pro Wrestling, near Arizona!)

Only Rino republicans can win in Cali anyways.

It was always blue.

I love caleeeefornia don't you? they hold the world's bigges race riots in LA and San Fran. It's so damn not JIm Crowish innit?

The Republicans seem to understand themselves, completely. Even Memories of Silicon Valley, Republican CEO's, taking the money and running, get evoked in the current California campaign.

The Ghost of Looted Millions Past is now upon California, complete with the past runaway jobs the Republicans caused personally, and celebrated!

(Many Many squaws bring shiny trinkets to lands of many nations: Standiing Up to bandits with better chance of reward--Than voting for Silicon Valley Execs!)

Last edited:

I agree with this, I don't think anyone was banking on California...but the fact that it's even close has to send shivers up the spines on the Democrats nation wide.

The only RCP pick that I contest is WV...I think it will go red.

That will make it an even split, 50/50 with the Republicans gaining 9...IL, IN, PA, NV, WI, WV, CO, AR, & ND.

If they pull an upset in CA, NY, or WA...that's a majority folks.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2010/senate/2010_elections_senate_map_no_toss_ups.html

Last edited:
Surely the Tea Party will be taking the GOP message to the people, in America, immediately.

They don't seem to have done this. so far!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stired!"
(Probably, the Vargas Cartoons, Of the four poster-beds, are better fare for America than what the Republicans have in mind. The Saudis are not Shia Moslems!"

California "Trending" Blue?? LOL! Is this post meant to be a joke? California aint "Trending" Blue,they've been Blue forever. Where you been? Sheesh.

Idiot, CA has been blue for over 20 years.

But we should expect idiotic rants like this from people whom support a state that cannot even afford toilet paper in their state parks because of the out of control democratic spending and social give aways.

I don't think anyone ever seriously thought California would go Red.

Who cares anyway? California is not America. They suck off our resources, yet we have more in common with the Japanese and the Canadians than we do the Californians.

Forum List

Back