California town to lay off all city employees, disband police

No cranky franky, for the second time. I don't respect you enough to read you sig.

Your racist because of the hate filled racist statements you make daily. Actually I pitty losers like you who need to blame minorities for thier lack of success. I must admit I find it funny as shit though so please don't stop.

No cranky franky, for the second time. I don't respect you enough to read you sig.

Your racist because of the hate filled racist statements you make daily. Actually I pitty losers like you who need to blame minorities for thier lack of success. I must admit I find it funny as shit though so please don't stop.

And you're absolutely sure you're not projecting?

I'm sure your deverting:lol:

I'm sure your deverting:lol:

I feel sorry for you.

Having read the article, and using it as the sole source, economic hard times appear to have little to do with this situation. Mismanagement and wrongheaded policies by all facets of the city's government brought on this situation.
Rather than take the honest route and dis-incorporate, they seek to retain the trappings of power while shedding the responsibilities.

Not to mention 22,500 illegal aliens in a city with a population of 45,000.

They can't run their city on rainbows and unicorns, so they're throwing in the towel.

If Mexico really wants California, and they're stupid enough to take it, we can kill two birds with one stone.

Source?

The referenced article.

Lol corrupt cops get ignored by rightwing lines in favor of attacking the real justice bringer. You've reached the next level of tea bagged. Now you get your hood.

Hey TOPSPIN, here's proof of your sheer STUPIDITY or maybe your just one of them! Now, go FUCK yourself!

uanuq.jpg

A total failure of local government when they can't accomplish the main task of their existence. To protect and serve the public.

Here's another article about Maywood. Some might remember it as the American city that flew a Mexican flag over the U.S post office.
Is Maywood, California The Most Corrupt And Racist City In America?

It seems that the Los Angeles Times has just figured out that Maywood, California is corrupt. Maywood has a population of 30,000, 96% are Latino, half are foreign born and a good portion are illegal aliens. Funny that corruption should happen in a town just south of LA that has had a massive influx of Latin American illegal aliens.
Maywood has declared itself a sanctuary city and closed its traffic division at the urging of illegal aliens and their supporters after too many cars were being towed because those stopped didn’t have driver’s licenses. There are also pushes in the community to rename elementary schools after former Mexican President Benito Juarez. Maywood also had police stand by during an anti illegal immigration rally as Mexican reconquistas and illegal aliens raised a Mexican flag over the post office.
When immigrants, both legal and illegal, come here and don’t assimilate, they bring their form of “justice, law and government
” with them – all of which are corrupt in their home countries
.more

http://www.newsnet14.com/2010/06/24...*********************************************

True but most small towns with no police are generally low crime areas. Maywood doesn't seem to fit with that. Maybe the residents like anarchy. Reminds them of home.

Maywood deserves everything that happens to them just like all sanctuary cities. When a city claims Sanctuary status for illegal immigrants they effectively tie the hands of the LEOs.

exactly....and Maywood-Bell might as well be a considered a territory of Mexico...

Took a walk to the corner store
Just to buy a loaf of bread and a box of s`mores
Up pulled a guy in a yellow van
Shiny gold badge flashing in his hand

He said, alright all you mojados down here
I want you all to hit the floor
I got one thing to ask you and nothing more
So answer in English, if you can
Where were ya born, man

Huh? Where was I born?

That`s right, I said
Where were ya born?

Hey, are you one of those dudes who do horoscopes, man
Hey, I`m a Cancer with a bad moon rising

Look here el fago, watch my lips
Where were ya born?

I was BORN IN EAST L.A.
Man, I was BORN IN EAST L.A.

Not to mention 22,500 illegal aliens in a city with a population of 45,000.

They can't run their city on rainbows and unicorns, so they're throwing in the towel.

If Mexico really wants California, and they're stupid enough to take it, we can kill two birds with one stone.

Source?

ive been there Wry....its like a town in Mexico....a few years ago some of the citizens took down the US flag at the PO and hoisted the Mexican Flag....and wanted it to stay that way....our shop steward was there the day it happened and said it was getting ugly by the flag pole...finally the police showed up,after quite a while....and told them the US flag flies here.....they also wanted all city govt meetings spoken in Spanish...that did not fly either....

Wonderful. Kaliforniastan will now have bands of well armed, unemployed, steroid infected, Nazi's roaming the streets at night looting and pillaging.
Some call them cops.
Maybe they and the Mexican gangs can eradicate each other from the face of Earth.

And I thought topspins "contributions" to this thread made little to no sense! What the hell are you talking about Douger?

Douger and his Canadian buddy Yukon are not only very anti-American....they are both kinda out there.....you will see as time goes on...

Forum List

Back