California to Nullify NDAA!

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Stop NDAA in your State? Grassroots Activism Works | Tenth Amendment Center Blog

Thursday, May 23, 2013
Assemblyman Mike GattoChair,
Appropriations Committee
P.O. Box 942849Sacramento, California, 94249
[email protected]
Phone: 916-319-2043, Fax: 916-319-2143

RE: VOTE YES on AB 351California Liberty Preservation Act
Dear, Mr. Gatto: I am an elected LA County central committee Republican who was a vocal supporter of your Cottage Food Bill, AB 1616 that passed last year. Thank you for protecting the rights of people to make a living at providing food to the people in their communities. Food freedom rights are civil rights.I am also an outgoing co-director of the Oath Keepers of Los Angeles, a non-partisan association of people who honor our oath to defend and protect the Constitution of the United States of America. We presented information on your Cottage Food Bill at several of our meetings. The information was well-received by our members.I am writing to you today to strongly urge you to vote YES on AB 351, California Liberty Preservation Act. Like AB 1616, this bill transcends party lines simply because it makes sense.Our ancient right to due process is not negotiable. Congress has failed its people at the federal level by passing NDAA of 2012 and 2013, a bill that legalizes infringements on more than half of our bill of rights. AB 351 legalizes the right of the people of the State of California to reject sections of the NDAA which deny people their inherent right to due process. AB 351 is an opportunity for California to rectify the trouble Congress has caused and to help re-
instill Californians’ faith in our state legislature.

AB 351 is an opportunity for you to honor your oath to defend and protect the Constitution.Please honor your oath by voting YES on AB 351 and please urge your colleagues to do the same. Please legalize our ancient right to due process. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,Dani

[email protected]

Last edited:
Stop NDAA in your State? Grassroots Activism Works | Tenth Amendment Center Blog

Thursday, May 23, 2013 Assemblyman Mike GattoChair, Appropriations CommitteeP.O. Box 942849Sacramento, California, 94249 [email protected] Phone: 916-319-2043, Fax: 916-319-2143
RE: VOTE YES on AB 351California Liberty Preservation Act
Dear, Mr. Gatto:I am an elected LA County central committee Republican who was a vocal supporter of yourCottage Food Bill, AB 1616 that passed last year. Thank you for protecting the rights of people tomake a living at providing food to the people in their communities. Food freedom rights arecivil rights.I am also an outgoing co-director of the Oath Keepers of Los Angeles, a non-partisan associationof people who honor our oath to defend and protect the Constitution of the United States of America. We presented information on your Cottage Food Bill at several of our meetings. Theinformation was well-received by our members.I am writing to you today to strongly urge you to vote YES on AB 351, California Liberty Preservation Act. Like AB 1616, this bill transcends party lines simply because it makes sense.Our ancient right to due process is not negotiable.Congress has failed its people at the federal level by passing NDAA of 2012 and 2013, a bill thatlegalizes infringements on more than half of our bill of rights. AB 351 legalizes the right of thepeople of the State of California to reject sections of the NDAA which deny people their inherentright to due process. AB 351 is an opportunity for California to rectify the trouble Congress has caused and to help re-
instill Californians’ faith in our state legislature.
AB 351 is an opportunity for you to honor your oath to defend and protect the Constitution.Please honor your oath by voting YES on AB 351 and please urge your colleagues to do the same.Please legalize our ancient right to due process.Thank you for your consideration.Sincerely,Dani [email protected]

A feel-good masturbation job. A state can't do shit about the NDAA. The Feds swoop in, bag your ass, and ship you to Gitmo to smoke Marine poles, there is nothing Cali For Nye Ay can do about it.

Last edited:
A feel-good masturbation job. A state can't do shit about the NDAA. The Feds swoop in, bag your ass, and ship you to Gitmo to smoke Marine poles, there is nothing Cali For Nye Ay can do about it.

Nullification allows citizens to use armed force to resist unlawful arrest and detention. The Problem is that California has a pussification complex when it comes to firearms.

Forum List

Back