California to be broke in 2 months...

Here's an idea....ENFORCE the laws. End illegal immgiration. Start doing sweeps of places that usually hire people under the table. If the people aren't american citizens DEPORT them. If they are american citizens, JAIL them.

I'm sure California loses more tax money than any other state due to employees working under the table.

Yeah right.... Good luck. They will just keep doing whatever the hell they want and the rest of the country will bail them out... This country is going straight down the toilet...

Yeah right.... Good luck. They will just keep doing whatever the hell they want and the rest of the country will bail them out... This country is going straight down the toilet...

Sadly I think you're right. I also think America, at least as we know it, will cease to exist within the next 10 years, possibly sooner. I think our last chance to save it died with this last election. So many people were unhappy with both parties that we could have put a 3rd party in power, but they all backed down and voted party lines even though they KNOW both parties are killing our country.

We deserve our fate.

Forum List

Back