California to ban the sale of bibles?

They’d better take a close look at the Quran and Hadith et al first.

The banning of the Quran was my first thought.

My second was where I bought my last 2 Bibles from: Amazon.

When you think about the censorship and outright banning of books and opinions, do you imagine the United States of America?

Or, more likely, does that kind of suppression strike you more as the tactics of communists or fascists that America has frequently fought against?

If liberal lawmakers in California get their way, that west coast state may be one step closer to being unrecognizable as part of the United States. A bill currently pending in the legislature would essentially ban the sale of books that include traditional Christian views on marriage and sexuality.

California To Ban the Sale of Bibles?

Trump haters will love this one, and there will be hell to pay once it's wiped out because the next thing is living in a country that is just like N. Korea California will be little N. Korea should other states follow ......... well use your imagination.

After a while this will back fire and all states will love their rights to rule their own stats as they see fit.

Leftist bitches in Ca. will rune land of the free .............. watch.

Hey I say go go go....

It has gotten to the point where you see some kind of k00k story coming out of California every week. It's all good.... it becomes a model for how not to run a state. Most Americans see California as a train wreck.... very instructive to watch this all unfold.:popcorn:

Hey we live in a republic remember , the state has a right to whatever they want.
Really?

Your state can end Constitutional rights?

Don't you love watching stupidity unfold right in front of your eyes.

Don't you love seeing the lestist pukes show their true colors.

Doesn't make you rethink who the fk you ever want to be friends with in life it sure in the hell isn't a LEFTIST TRUMP HATING POS, they'd throw their own kid out the window if the gov. authority told them too. Imagine what they would do to you the alleged friend.

You got that right. I can't stand the amoral Trump and his jr is taking right after him. He is a lying , cheater, and adulterer POS. He also is a crook. Any questions?

Realistically, that label should appear on every Democratic Party publication and prior to every media partner broadcast.

Dude, do you have some mental illness where your response to everything is, "But the Democrats!!!!"

Nope. In virtually every situation or set of circumstances I cite, it really IS the Democrats.

Come on, it was fucking funny, because there's just a lot of crazy shit in the bible.

I found it more funny and authentic when applied to Democrats. So sue me.

When you think about the censorship and outright banning of books and opinions, do you imagine the United States of America?

Or, more likely, does that kind of suppression strike you more as the tactics of communists or fascists that America has frequently fought against?

If liberal lawmakers in California get their way, that west coast state may be one step closer to being unrecognizable as part of the United States. A bill currently pending in the legislature would essentially ban the sale of books that include traditional Christian views on marriage and sexuality.

Trump haters will love this one, and there will be hell to pay once it's wiped out because the next thing is living in a country that is just like N. Korea California will be little N. Korea should other states follow ......... well use your imagination.

After a while this will back fire and all states will love their rights to rule their own stats as they see fit.

Why are conservatives so gullible?

Assembly Bill 2943 would make it an ‘unlawful business practice’ to engage in ‘a transaction intended to result or that results in the sale or lease of goods or services to any consumer’ that advertise, offer to engage in, or do engage in ‘sexual orientation change efforts with an individual,'” explained National Review.

Where in the Bible does it discuss therapy to convert homosexuals

Why are conservatives so gullible?

Assembly Bill 2943 would make it an ‘unlawful business practice’ to engage in ‘a transaction intended to result or that results in the sale or lease of goods or services to any consumer’ that advertise, offer to engage in, or do engage in ‘sexual orientation change efforts with an individual,'” explained National Review.

Where in the Bible does it discuss therapy to convert homosexuals

Why should the government be involved in the matter at all?

Hey I say go go go....

It has gotten to the point where you see some kind of k00k story coming out of California every week. It's all good.... it becomes a model for how not to run a state. Most Americans see California as a train wreck.... very instructive to watch this all unfold.:popcorn:
Leftists running California are over playing their hand. It's backfiring on them now because a majority of Californians was illegals deported.
show us the numbers hombre..

Forum List

Back